One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Dailycaller links, huh? :mjpls:

I was willing to hear old breh out, but that was a completely useless article. Felt like it was written by Trump himself. Just kept saying how great of an ally Trump is to Black folk and that he’s not racist but didn’t provide a single reason as to why he felt that way (aside from a vague claim that Trump financially supported the Panthers). The ‘journalist’ didn’t even ask him to address how his viewpoint reconciles with very public stances Trump has taken over the years that suggests he’s not an ally (Central Park 5, anti-DEI rhetoric, etc). They even made it a point to make it clear that they never verified this man is who he says he is. It’s almost like they don’t even believe him, but wanted to print it rather than doing due diligence.

Why even post this? :camby:
Dude got paid.

Propublica just did a story how a lot of these witnesses for Trump at his trial were paid after they testified positively on his behalf. He is out here paying for clout lol.

Some of these people got payments in the millions.

Example
Allen Weisselberg, a retired Trump Organization chief financial officer who was recently convicted of lying for Trump, received a $2 million severance agreement four months after New York Attorney General Letitia James sued Trump for real estate fraud. The agreement included a clause preventing Weisselberg from cooperating with investigators unless forced to do so. According to court records, prosecutors in Trump’s hush-money trial raised the agreement for why they wouldn’t call him to testify, noting, “The agreement seems to preclude us from talking to him or him talking to us at the risk of losing $750,000 of outstanding severance pay.”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I wonder how he does it.

Trump.

How does he pay these dudes off?

Is it just a paper bag full of cash or what.
It’s Elon, Murdoch, Koch, Mercer, Thiel, Leo Lenard etc. Every billionaire who isn’t Mackenzie Bezos. Elon is running money from Murdoch to Trump

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really can’t wait til Trump is completely out of here man. This shyt is just stupid at this point. People were not crashing out like this for The Bush Family and Reagan and them.. and this fool look like he was around for mad Presidents. Stop glazing Donald Trump! :snoop:
Yeah we're going to look back on these times and wonder what the fukk people were thinking. How did so many people get this wrong. Trump is the perfect litmus test for ones character.