One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You're just desperate for a 'Trump is an ally to Black people' narrative to be true, when his history shows anything but that fact.
:mjlol:The man this very thread is about is part of history. He vouches for Trump.

And Black people vote. Black people from the hood vote too. They don't vote for Trump or the GOP. You're an outlier
:mjlol:Stats say otherwise.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:The man this very thread is about is part of history. He vouches for Trump.

:mjlol:Stats say otherwise.
He's not vouching for Trump. You keep talking about stats, but failed to post any.

Real black folk fukk with Trump, Uncle Toms don't.

Imagine being this deluded. :laff:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Who your fav rapper brother?
breh say he shouldn’t even exist do u hear yourself. what does your fav rapper do to help black people? And how u going to get rid of the og panther sir?

You have serious probably keeping up and staying informed lol

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I am from the hood goofy, and you've already been exposed as a closet fukk boy, your words have no weight behind them around here. Just because thecoli is a safe haven for people like you, doesn't make you a factor.

:mjlol:It's already been proven time and time again. David Hilliard is from an all-black area, and was a member of the BP, and he supports Trump. From his own words, Trump was helping fund the Panther Party and supporting the movement in different ways. Why the fukk would a racist support the Panthers?

:mjlol:I stand on it. Only suburban blacks who are subservient to whites hate Trump.

Imagine being enough of a stupid fukking fake militant Trump dikkrider you actually believe that psychopath selflessly and quietly gave his money to radical black civil rights organizations back in the day.

If Trump can say he played ANY role in supporting the civil rights movement, he, his campaign staff, and all the bothsiders that might as well be part of his campaign staff would've made sure easily manipulated fools like you looking for any reason to support a white supremacist knew this ages ago. Instead they had to trot out Ice Cube to get you clowns excited. You want daddy to love you so bad.

The man don't give a damn about you little people, white or black. And watching poor black folks of all people so desperately wanting this rich a$$hole criminal to like you so damn much has got to be some broke nikka shyt. He doesn't give a shyt about inequality or the poor.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I seen the video; they didn't discredit anything David stated. The Black Panthers had chapters all over the map, especially in New York. His grandson even admitted his grandfather is incredibly intelligent and a great speaker, and even wrote books into his old age. All this is the family trying to save face because it's not "trendy" for blacks to support Trump. The family never called him a liar, they just said he had "dementia" (please don't judge us!).

:mjlol:I've done my research. Brooklyn is only 11 miles from Harlem, and Trump has had dealings in Harlem. David's story is very plausible, so I see no reason not to believe him. If Trump supported the Panthers, he has my respect. That's it, and that's all.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:mjlol:I've done my research. Brooklyn is only 11 miles from Harlem, and Trump has had dealings in Harlem. David's story is very plausible, so I see no reason not to believe him. If Trump supported the Panthers, he has my respect. That's it, and that's all.

That's some sound proof logic you got there. Way to go