One of the founders of the Black Panthers is endorsing Donald Trump. WTF? *Update its fake news* Relative says he has cognitive issues*

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Akademiks has done some despicable things in his career, but the fact that he ran this story without fact checking and still has it up after it's proven to be hoax is next level scumbag behavior.

Like a legitimate piece of shyt.

Which is why if/when he dies before his time I'm celebrating

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nah, fukk that

Too much at stake to be playing around. nikkas either need to do what helps black people or they shouldn't exist

The day of the geechie is over. Way past time to get rid of all these in the way ass nikkas :camby:
Who your fav rapper brother?
breh say he shouldn’t even exist do u hear yourself. what does your fav rapper do to help black people? And how u going to get rid of the og panther sir?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Brother it's exactly why we are where we are. The Panthers were so effective the government literally tried to wipe them out. And here you have nikkas sitting on a computer who haven't ever done anything for anyone Black other than vote democrat and have the nerve to disrespect them.
This is my point exactly. We quick to bush a panther because he disagree. Cats ain’t really been tested outside of talking slick on the webs.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Nah, fukk that

Too much at stake to be playing around. nikkas either need to do what helps black people or they shouldn't exist

The day of the geechie is over. Way past time to get rid of all these in the way ass nikkas :camby:
you're an in the way ass nikka. that man has put his life on the line for Black people.

i guarantee you haven't. and have never done anything else for a Black man other that vote democrat.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Who your fav rapper brother?
breh say he shouldn’t even exist do u hear yourself. what does your fav rapper do to help black people? And how u going to get rid of the og panther sir?
I aint talking about the man in the OP :mjtf:

He's senile. I'm talking about folks that should know better

And helping black people is an all encompassing task. Anything from raising a family to on-the-ground activism to raising awareness about our issues

Vast majority can pitch in and do something. Doesnt have to be extraordinary. The list of black people that should be X'ed out should be short by comparison

But my favorite rapper is hard to pin down :jbhmm:

Either kendrick, lupe, andre 3000, or Zack de la rocha

All have been pretty vocal about racism and societal issues. Each in their own ways. And they are great examples of different forms of activism.

Kendrick uses his fame and resources to put money back into his community. But more than just dollars, he's also known for being physically present for different things. Whether it's visiting schools, hosting food drives, or protesting. He alone cannot fix the issues, but his work is still beneficial.

Lupe has always set a great example for Chicago and stood for causes that most wouldn't as openly. He was one of the few rappers to call out Obama (and not on no c00n shyt). He's also a big philanthropist. His teaching work at MIT is also great for hip hop and kids still growing up. Might inspire them to want to be professors or seek higher education. Plus he's working with black people that are already students

Andre is pretty low key, but he does great things with his platform as well. He ran an event encouring young people to vote back in the day. He ain't as political as the others. Which is weird and disappointing but at least he ain't go down the path of his other dungeon brethren :francis:

And Zack is the opposite and is probably the most active. He's took some hard stances that not many would in his position. Ratm pretty much broke up Cause he didn't want to be in the industry. Tom Morrello, sad to say, was pretty into the Rockstar life and fame. A lot of creative differences eventually killed the band. But Zack is solid from what i can tell. From protesting to donating and supporting revolutionaries and politicla prisoners. But don't get me wrong, the rest of the band is known for being active. The band has a long history of using their music and platform for protest and supporting various causes

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:He's right. I stated it many times, only square, suburban blacks hate Trump.
This only makes sense if you believe that only 'square, suburban blacks [sic]' vote against Trump. Now it makes sense why you believe all that bullshyt from Terrence Howard: you have mashed potatoes for brains.

Brother it's exactly why we are where we are. The Panthers were so effective the government literally tried to wipe them out. And here you have nikkas sitting on a computer who haven't ever done anything for anyone Black other than vote democrat and have the nerve to disrespect them.
Doing a lot of good work doesn't mean you can't ever be criticized.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
This only makes sense if you believe that only 'square, suburban blacks [sic]' vote against Trump. Now it makes sense why you believe all that bullshyt from Terrence Howard: you have mashed potatoes for brains.
:mjlol:Show me where I stated that, white boy? I'm just not white-washed. Every intelligent black male is called crazy by whites, so I don't subscribe to that. I never stated any opinion on his ideals, only that he made concise arguments and showed well versed cognitive ability. Most of Terrence's Howards rhetoric is about energy, yet no one ever tackles that, because they can't debunk it.

By that metric, I simply asked (the undercover white posters) what exactly was their basis for calling him crazy? I never got an answer, which proved my point.

:mjlol:It's been proven time and again that the majority of blacks that are actually from a REAL hood, are more on the conservative side of the game. Blacks who really grew up in the trenches don't give a fukk about gun control, gay rights, or any of that

:mjlol:Exactly. A lot of these cats are white-washed squares. If Malcom X came back they would hate him too.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:Show me where I stated that, white boy? I'm just not white-washed. Every intelligent black male is called crazy by whites, so I don't subscribe to that. I never stated any opinion on his ideals, only that he made concise arguments and showed well versed cognitive ability. Most of Terrence's Howards rhetoric is about energy, yet no one ever tackles that, because they can't debunk it.

By that metric, I simply asked (the undercover white posters) what exactly was their basis for calling him crazy? I never got an answer, which proved my point.

:mjlol:It's been proven time and again that the majority of blacks that are actually from a REAL hood, are more on the conservative side of the game. Blacks who really grew up in the trenches don't give a fukk about gun control, gay rights, or any of that

You come off like a dikk riding fakkit, and no, most people in the hood aren't any more conservative than some gun fukking yokel in the middle of nowhere. You a whole ass geek dikk riding street/hood culture out of your own insecurities as a man. Even if you were from the hood, it would mean jack shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

None of what’s in bold is true. Yes, some Black people may have views that could be misleadingly labeled as conservative, but these views do not translate into support for the GOP, Trump, or anyone like that. Claiming that only 'square, suburban blacks [sic] hate Trump' has no basis in reality.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You come off like a dikk riding fakkit, and no, most people in the hood aren't any more conservative than some gun fukking yokel in the middle of nowhere. You a whole ass geek dikk riding street/hood culture out of your own insecurities as a man. Even if you were from the hood, it would mean jack shyt.
:mjlol:I am from the hood goofy, and you've already been exposed as a closet fukk boy, your words have no weight behind them around here. Just because thecoli is a safe haven for people like you, doesn't make you a factor.

None of what’s in bold is true. Yes, some Black people may have views that could be misleadingly labeled as conservative, but these views do not translate into support for the GOP, Trump, or anyone like that. Claiming that only 'square, suburban blacks [sic] hate Trump' has no basis in reality.
:mjlol:It's already been proven time and time again. David Hilliard is from an all-black area, and was a member of the BP, and he supports Trump. From his own words, Trump was helping fund the Panther Party and supporting the movement in different ways. Why the fukk would a racist support the Panthers?

:mjlol:I stand on it. Only suburban blacks who are subservient to whites hate Trump.

Last edited: