• NWA

Votes: 54 26.9%
  • Gangstarr

Votes: 111 55.2%

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wait, no Death Row, no Snoop produced by Dre? No Eminem, 50 cent? No G-funk and west coast gangster rap? Not to mention Cube.

Then it's easily Wu-tang & Nwa >>>>>>>> Gangstarr > Mobb Deep, Gangstarr survives Premo has too many classics.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wait, no Death Row, no Snoop produced by Dre? No Eminem, 50 cent? No G-funk and west coast gangster rap? Not to mention Cube.

Then it's easily Wu-tang & Nwa >>>>>>>> Gangstarr > Mobb Deep, Gangstarr survives Premo has too many classics.
No Ruthless or Bone Thugs n Harmony either. NWA should be going NOWHERE on people’s lists. Lol

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
No NWA. Means no Dr Dre or Ice Cube. Sure about that bruh? Hip Hop without Dre or Cube?
:yeshrug:
I was always more Eastcoast Rap anyway, not shytting on the Westcoast because they obviously have their own Legends but Wu-Tang & Mobb Deep are Rap Gods when it came to that Gutter New York Sound.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:
I was always more Eastcoast Rap anyway, not shytting on the Westcoast because they obviously have their own Legends but Wu-Tang & Mobb Deep are Rap Gods when it came to that Gutter New York Sound.
That means Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Death Row Records, Ruthless Records, Snoop, Aftermath Records, Pac’s All Eyez On Me and Makaveli, Bone Thugs n Harmony, etc etc doesn’t exist.

fam honestly prolly no Mobb Deep without NWA.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
That means Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Death Row Records, Ruthless Records, Snoop, Aftermath Records, Pac’s All Eyez On Me and Makaveli, Bone Thugs n Harmony, etc etc doesn’t exist.

fam honestly prolly no Mobb Deep without NWA.
I understand what you're saying but I always put Westcoast Rap on the back burner because I always heard Eastcoast 1st. I'm not saying the Influence from NWA but I personally just never got into them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I understand what you're saying but I always put Westcoast Rap on the back burner because I always heard Eastcoast 1st. I'm not saying the Influence from NWA but I personally just never got into them.
What I’m saying is. Some of the East Coast rap u got into may not even exist if there was no NWA. And it’s not only about NWA as a group music. It’s about the individual members and the domino effect that would happen in hip hop if we got rid of them.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
What I’m saying is. Some of the East Coast rap u got into may not even exist if there was no NWA. And it’s not only about NWA as a group music. It’s about the individual members and the domino effect that would happen in hip hop if we got rid of them.
I Understand the Domino Effect but the Poll only asking to keep 3 and I chose MY 3.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
If there wasn’t an NWA there probably isn’t a Biggie and artists influenced by him or a Bad Boy as we know it. Not to mention the influence they had on the South and the Midwest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gotta be Mobb Deep. Don't really see any other logical option here.

I like Mobb Deep more than Gangstarr but Premier has produced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more shyt than Havoc.

People are wilding the fukk out saying NWA. You go down a rabbit hole that completely alters damn near everything after that.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Gotta be Mobb Deep. Don't really see any other logical option here.

I like Mobb Deep more than Gangstarr but Premier has produced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more shyt than Havoc.

People are wilding the fukk out saying NWA. You go down a rabbit hole that completely alters damn near everything after that.

Fred.
This is what I’m saying. I’m like. That’s the only literally untouchable group on this list. No one should be picking them. Lol