Votes: 51 16.1%

• Total voters

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
How can cats hate on Pryor's standup:mjlol:

All of his material is still funny present day.

Rich reflecting about the time he was burned up

"Cause most people said.
"You've been punished by God."
I say, "No. If God wanted
to punish my ass...
He'd have burnt my dikk." :dead:

:dead:Never gets old

The stuttering Chinese waiter....:deadmanny: I couldn't breathe the first time I saw that.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I can't believe Chris Rock is leading in the poll. What other comedian can say cracker ass cracker and still make white folks laugh?

Man, Richard was sayin/doin that shyt in an era 60's-70's where very few dared to be that raw about the black experience ..

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Rock can kick rocks. I think even he'd agree that he's the weakest link in that list.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:dead: That muthafukka actually LOOKED Chinese when he said that shyt :russ:

Say man you got any pork fried duck?? :pachaha: I listened to Rich on wax for so long I didn't know nothin about his 3 stand up movies till years later...I have all 3 now but imagining what Rich's dad, grandma etc etc sounded and looked like made that shyt even more gut busting funny/poignant understanding where he came from :salute:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Richard was my grandfather's first cousin. They used to call him Crazy Richard. I have another cousin in the Chi that looks JUST LIKE HIM. TWA, bushy mustache and all. Met him for the first time at a family reunion in '08. My grandfather introduced us and asked me "Who he look like?" I was like :ohhh:

I'm not gonna see the movie when bit drops all because NO ONE can be Richard and tell his story the way he did for 20 years...get me that I Ain't Dead Yet Motherfukker and I'm good 2 go

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Man.... Eddie is mad underrated to me, at least his standup is...... Chris Tucker standup is basura..... but his movie resume.... :whew:
Look up his special Freedom Of Speech..At the end he channels Richard so tough u think he came back to say Say muthafukka that's my line!! Lol

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hard choice, but Eddie Murphy. Dude hasn't really been funny in damn near 20 years, and he hasn't done memorable stand up in closer to 30 years.

I know people like "Nutty Professor" and all that shyt....but as someone old enough to remember"Delirious" and "Raw" in their first run....he had already fallen off by the late 90's.

Fred.

Thank You. :clap:

• Dap
Reactions: hex