Votes: 51 16.1%

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Richard Pryor is a pioneer. I just never really laughed at his stand up. II like his movies better.

Chappelle stand up is dry too. But, Chappelle show was funny as fuhk.

I gotta X out Richard.
he's the only one i never watched, i grew up on chris, eddie, and dave so it was an easy choice for me too :ahh: stay mad old heads :umad:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris gotta go.. I dont know what he has that. Can go up against 80s murphy and chappelle show and you could never take pryor off a list like this... All are great and its all just opinion .. To me dave is goat imo... And ya underating his stand up... Dude was the most educational...

Daps
Bet a nikka won't say Richard tho. It's virtually impossible to even include him in the conversation. He is the GOAT of the joke shyt. :banderas:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tough choice but I went with Chappelle. Murphy, Pryor and Rock are in my mount Rushmore of stand up. I don't even know who I'd put in the fourth spot. Tough choice. Could be Dave, or Bernie Mac or maybe someone else I can't think of right now. Dave did bring us :dahell: but I like the other 3 better. Raw and Delirious are the goat stand ups.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Richard Pryor is a pioneer...like Cosby, but I never laughed at those old nikkas stand up. :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
people actually vote for Richard Pyror :mjlol: the fukk
early eddie fukkin carried snl & beasted for like 10+ years straight, so he's not an option either
chris rock's standup is way better & bigger than chappelle's

most people considering keeping chapelle are basing it off the show
Yeah Chappelle show was so popular it just still resonates. Especially with white people, they absolutely love chappelle like he was one of their own.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hard choice, but Eddie Murphy. Dude hasn't really been funny in damn near 20 years, and he hasn't done memorable stand up in closer to 30 years.

I know people like "Nutty Professor" and all that shyt....but as someone old enough to remember"Delirious" and "Raw" in their first run....he had already fallen off by the late 90's.

Fred.