Votes: 51 16.1%

• Total voters

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Even though them Dave Netflix specials were trash, I switched my pick from Dave to Richard.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
cool

would toss him out the door too if I was to pick two :ehh:
Definitely a youth/era thing. Of course you can't listen to Pryor or even some of Redd Foxx now and think it's hilarious. When I was growing up they both had me crying laughing. Same with Eddie Murphy. Going back and listening to some of his stand up I'm like :francis:

Damon Wayans is the most underrated Stand up comic ever.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Definitely a youth/era thing. Of course you can't listen to Pryor or even some of Redd Foxx now and think it's hilarious. When I was growing up they both had me crying laughing. Same with Eddie Murphy. Going back and listening to some of his stand up I'm like :francis:

Damon Wayans is the most underrated Stand up comic ever.
Pryor has some funny jokes and clips, but doesn't impress me like Eddie, Martin and Chappelle. There is no nostalgia for me to cling on since I wasn't around when he was in his prime. I find Red Foxx pretty damn funny, even now. Last time I watched his standup I was actually laughing at some of it. I like dark humor, its just that Pryor's delivery wasn't all that to me.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Chris rick and Dave chappelle never lived up. to the potential, we know chappelle did himself, yet at the same time the polarization of America from 94 on, leads me to believe it wasn't his fault. Murphys own roles suffered.

Chris rock just isn't that funny or even that good at acting (yais, yais, New Jack City) so I picked him.