On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
if you're not going to spend money, then don't ask me out, matter of fact don't even look at me

tumblr_mz9w8tmus81slj24go1_500.gif

Wow.....smh

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame the Simps who allow for this fukkery to happen :yeshrug:

Brehs are willing to pay money to insert their tongues where women excrete their waste :francis:

We are living in the most thirst filled generation of Simps known to man, it is why women can do whatever the fuk they want :beli:

...and to be honest I don't blame these women one bit for exercising their power over these bytch ass simp ass nikkas :pachaha:

You knew what is funny man. In college a dude I know could not get a date for shyt. Dude was fat (500 pounds), short (was very dark skin too so you know that did not help) and had an odor (cause he was so big). He was dirt poor and just in school trying to make it. He was a real cool brotha.

Anyway he couldn't get a date for shyt. No sista wanted him even the real big fat girls on campus. But he would be telling us that he would get p*ssy. We were like naw man you ain't getting no p*ssy. He was like yes I dont fukk but the women let me eat they p*ssy.

Well anyway his roommate walked in on him eating out one of the baddest sistas on campus during the holiday weekend for Thanksgiving (very few people on campus). Anyway the sista made them both swear not to tell. When she was busted she told his roommate that the fat dude gave her $200 to eat her p*ssy.

Supposedly the fat brotha had done this a few times on campus. Paying girls money to eat they p*ssy.

When his roommate told me this I was like naw you bull shytting. He was like nope old boy pays these chicks to eat them and not only that he will pay them money to feel on them.

So anyway about a year later we are all at this house party and it ends. It is late around 2:00 am and we are cleaning up. So it is like 4 of us in a room. I go to this other room to make sure nothing is in there and what do I see. Some sister with her pants down bent over and the fat brotha is running all on her booty.

She jumps up pulls her pants up and runs out the room and the house and gets in her car and leaves. The fat brotha is pissed at me saying man you messed that up. I paid $100 to feel on her ass....you know how long I have been trying to get her to let me feel on her ass...:mjlol:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
If a man invited me out on a date and expected me to pay my part, I wouldn't think he was broke or cheap. I would believe he wasn't that into me or didn't feel I was worth a proper date. Because, best believe, if a woman he REALLY wanted came along, this discussion wouldn't even be had. She wouldn't be expected to come out of pocket for anything.

Thankfully, I only read about this BS on forums. This isn't something I come across in my reality. I also don't date for free meals, as I can afford my own groceries.

I can respect that but you gotta understand Im a younger dude. "netflix and chill" is all i know.
I've actually met females that were on some "Benihanas or no sex" shyt. So i know it happens but ik the key is to avoid those types of females when it comes to dating. I said females NOT women.

Im really not liking that how much I spend dictates how much I want you. I understand how you can use it to gauge interest tho.

If a guy were to just ball out completely , would you think he wanted you more? Would you feel the same way if he spoils every girl he dates?

Trippy.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Stats before and after legalization..look it up.

A traditional married woman disagreeing with progressive hustlin women and economics ?

Seems legit.

Ok breh you got me. I don't want to hold anybody back from this fabulous earning opportunity.

Do you know male prostitutes who cater to gay men can make lots of money too?

You should hop on that. Doesn't matter if you're fukking someone you wouldn't freely want to fukk.
Doesn't matter if you're performing a sex act that you don't like or enjoy, all that matters is you're getting
That money right?

That would be a fabulous business opportunity for you.

So when you gonna start selling your ass and sucking dikk for dollars? You can lead by example in showing all the young ladies and young men how easy it is .
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I can respect that but you gotta understand Im a younger dude. "netflix and chill" is all i know.
I've actually met females that were on some "Benihanas or no sex" shyt. So i know it happens but ik the key is to avoid those types of females when it comes to dating. I said females NOT women.

Im really not liking that how much I spend dictates how much I want you. I understand how you can use it to gauge interest tho.

If a guy were to just ball out completely , would you think he wanted you more? Would you feel the same way if he spoils every girl he dates?

Trippy.

Who said the amount of money you spend dictates how much you want a woman? I certainly didn't. We are talking about a first date. Emphasis on date. Even as a broken college student, I got dates. Not even the broke guys in college asked me to pay my way. And now as a woman who does well for herself, I'm supposed to entertain grown men who find it a bother pay properly court me? No thanks. Find you a Netflix and Chill girl and leave me alone.
Like I said in a previous post, if it were someone he really liked this wouldn't be a problem, so why should I entertain someone who doesn't see me as worth a proper date?

And what is balling out completely on a first date? It certainly isn't paying for food at a more expensive restaurant.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Y'all nikkas have trash game. I'm 31, I've probably went on 3 dates in my life. 3 digits worth of puss...Good relationship now, not cheating.
why? I make them laugh and I'm wild sometimes...I do what the fukk I want and come at them directly. I'm not worried about what any other nikka on this planet is doing. It works. Money ain't even in the equation unless it's being directed toward me.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok breh you got me. I don't want to hold anybody back from this fabulous earning opportunity.

Do you know male prostitutes who cater to gay men can make lots of money too?

You should hop on that. Doesn't matter if you're fukking someone you wouldn't freely want to fukk.
Doesn't matter if you're performing a sex act that you don't like or enjoy, all that matters is you're getting
That money right?

That would be a fabulous business opportunity for you.

So when you gonna start selling your ass and sucking dikk for dollars? You can lead by example in showing all the young ladies and young men how easy it is .
:yeshrug:

I'm not gay first off.

Secondly its not a viable income vehicle as I have to physically be there to get paid.

I like leverage not trading time for pennies.

Let it go...you have no leg to stand on here

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
It's definitely not for everyone.
Also I've always worked full time plus for all but 2 years, prior to about the last 2 years. Plus we've been married a million years.
I have also had to completely hold our household down for from 6 months to 2 years without him at home.
So yes you and i are at completely different points in our lives.
We were always very traditional though. From day 1.

I think everyone should do what's best for themselves and their partner.

The only time I get irked is clowns who want/expect/demand a traditional Susie homemaker type wife but don't want to
Live up to the role of Susie homemakers husband.:beli:

Kinda creepy that you say you would feel you were keeping her alive though ....
lol alive in the sense that Im making all the money, im paying all the bills. I'd feel like she isn't contributing enough.
If we don't have kids under 5 then i would probably think she is at home relaxing all day while Im at work. Dust a shelf or 2 then cheat on me with the pool boy (just a joke).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely not for everyone.
Also I've always worked full time plus for all but 2 years, prior to about the last 2 years. Plus we've been married a million years.
I have also had to completely hold our household down for from 6 months to 2 years without him at home.
So yes you and i are at completely different points in our lives.
We were always very traditional though. From day 1.

I think everyone should do what's best for themselves and their partner.

The only time I get irked is clowns who want/expect/demand a traditional Susie homemaker type wife but don't want to
Live up to the role of Susie homemakers husband.:beli:

Kinda creepy that you say you would feel you were keeping her alive though ....

Props to you sista. Most married folks who have a really good functioning marriage work as a team. It is just like sports or say basketball. Someone has to shoot and or assist and or rebound. But the roles are interchangeable depending on the situation. My wife just went back to work and was a stay at home mom taking care of our baby and oldest child.

My wife liked her job but also wanted a baby. I told her that she did not have to rush back to work and if she wanted to take a few years off so she could to enjoy the baby and not feel stressed about juggling a infant and a older child because I travel so much with work.

She took a few years off from work but was ready to go back because the baby got older and she just wanted to work. Which I can totally understand that.

So I :salute:You and your husband for working as a team. We got to show these young folks positive black married couples. Cause lord knows they ain't gonna see that on TV or online (which does nothing but to support the most negative in our relationships and it spills over in forums like this).

Last edited: