On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
women were never made to actually listen to and take seriously
we now have and everything is falling apart

women are making similar wages to men and in some cases higher and expect to be treated equally to men in any other social setting, but when it comes to something that benefits them it's "well that's just how it is, we can't change that. you dont know women"

this is also hilarious. men are expected to change up anything they do at anytime when it's damaging or illogical but when it comes to women whatever makes them feel good is what they want and everyone else has to go along with it or they're unworthy
there's no compromise or logic with females, they just do whatever they want until it fails and they blame someone else.

No one is forcing you to deal with women. There are plenty of single men to choose from.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset

Banned
Daps
@Everyone

What Do You Think About My Previous Suggestion On This Post Concerning The U.S. Publishing Substitute Girlfriend Social Services On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States?

I would love to hear your Opinions & Views concerning My Suggestion.

Thank You!

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
if you're not going to spend money, then don't ask me out, matter of fact don't even look at me

tumblr_mz9w8tmus81slj24go1_500.gif
Ya dudes are hilarious. A dude who wants to go dutch is friend status because that's what I do with my friends...well actually my friends and I pay for each other regularly so your lower than friend status. If you okay with that cool. A person so tight they don't pay when they do the asking is someone not worth dealing with. First and last meeting (cause it ain't a date). If he ask to go dutch before hand I probably wouldn't even go. Just being honest.
:russ:Ladies and gentleman, the modern female paradox : These women wanna maintain traditional male gender roles when it suits them(dating rituals, marriage, restrictive male steriotypes.) yet disregard traditional female gender roles and behaviour when it disadvantages them(Hoism, female attitude). In doing so, they disturb the balances that enabled traditional gender dynamics to make sense for thousands of years.
Basically Feminism was all about women having their cake and eating it too whilst men got the short end of the stick.

:ufdup:Western men take that L for not keeping your women in line.

:ahh:Thank god Africa aint affected

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
No one is forcing you to deal with women. There are plenty of single men to choose from.
but im not attracted to men
that's also a cliche of female thinking when someone calls them out (if you dont like my complete idiocy you're gay)
i could just as easily call you golddigger for wanting men to pay for your food, but i know the bigger issue with you

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
but im not attracted to men
that's also a cliche of female thinking when someone calls them out (if you dont like my complete idiocy you're gay)
i could just as easily call you golddigger for wanting men to pay for your food, but i know the bigger issue with you

I didn't call you gay. I just let you know you had other options.
Calling me a gold digger means nothing to me. Go ahead. I've been called worse by better. I live my life the way I see fit.

Gold digger because someone bought me FOOD....

giphy.gif

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I didn't call you gay. I just let you know you had other options.
Calling me a gold digger means nothing to me. Go ahead. I've been called worse by better. I live my life the way I see fit.

Gold digger because someone bought me FOOD....

giphy.gif
that female emotion and lack of logic is coming out
you saw the word golddigger and couldn't comprehend past it where i said it's not your issue

i know it's difficult but im trying to help you

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Like I said before, this is bullshyt I only read in the internet. Even my broke ass college dates paid for me. Whether it was for a slice of pizza, or whatever.
But do you. If Netflix and Chill is your thing, then do that.

I never have a problem paying for MY MAN. My man has committed to me. But for a man who may just be looking for quick, cheap p*ssy and who I don't know is really interested in me or just thinks I'm a hoe and sleeping around with Pookie anyway (as per the Coli)?

No, I am not paying. I also have never asked a man out on a date, so there's that.

Bottom line, do what you feel is right for you. If you find women who don't have a problem with Netflix and Chill, what are you complaining about?
I'm not complaing. I honestly wanted to know the opinions of some of the women here. I never thought about it from the other side.

My view is just that even if I wanted a relationship, I'd rather we go half/half from the gate and then move from there. We feel differently about this.

The same way you don't have a problem paying for your man, is the same way i don't have a problem paying for my girl. Once we're committed then we should be paying for each other. We feel the same about this.

One of my exes was a homebody so all we did was chill...like actually chill at her house. We actually started our relationship hanging out without actually going on dates. Didn't have a real first date until some time had passed but that doesn't mean she was just a jump-off, doesnt mean i didnt care about her or that I ever saw her as a ho. (This was HS shyt so it might not apply)

How old are you if you dont mind?

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because females aren't wired for logic. They want their cake and eat it too. Nowadays i don't pay much for chicks regardless. Usually i'm out a few dollars for coffee or ice cream and rarely a drink. It's part of dealing with an irrational being. Some girls have no problem going dutch. I also steer clear of the entitled high
maintenance thots because you know where that leads.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm not complaing. I honestly wanted to know the opinions of some of the women here. I never thought about it from the other side.

My view is just that even if I wanted a relationship, I'd rather we go half/half from the gate and then move from there. We feel differently about this.

The same way you don't have a problem paying for your man, is the same way i don't have a problem paying for my girl. Once we're committed then we should be paying for each other. We feel the same about this.

One of my exes was a homebody so all we did was chill...like actually chill at her house. We actually started our relationship hanging out without actually going on dates. Didn't have a real first date until some time had passed but that doesn't mean she was just a jump-off, doesnt mean i didnt care about her or that I ever saw her as a ho. (This was HS shyt so it might not apply)

How old are you if you dont mind?

Make this clear from the beginning and there shouldn't be any issues. I'm in my 30s.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@Everyone

What Do You Think About My Previous Suggestion On This Post Concerning The U.S. Publishing Substitute Girlfriend Social Services On A National Level In The U.S. In All (50) Fifty States?

I would love to hear your Opinions & Views concerning My Suggestion.

Thank You!

Breh. This whole thread is dudes bytching about spending $30 or less and you think these fools would be willing to pay a monthly fee for their assigned substitute girlfriend?
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

It wouldn't matter how well vetted or "performing" the substitute is.
They dont wanna pay nothing.
They just want p*ssy and bad bytches and specifically bad bytch's p*ssy to fall out the sky
For FREE.

Maybe you can work out a plan for a weather machine that pops those out and comes with a 10% discount on Netflix.
They would get behind your idea then.
:manny:

Daps
All i can say fellas, is the more $$$ you have and make, the more power you have and the less bullshyt you have to put up with.(including women)
Once a woman realizes you have your shyt together and have millions of options, that bullshyt comes to a halt.