On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ya dudes are hilarious. A dude who wants to go dutch is friend status because that's what I do with my friends...well actually my friends and I pay for each other regularly so your lower than friend status. If you okay with that cool. A person so tight they don't pay when they do the asking is someone not worth dealing with. First and last meeting (cause it ain't a date). If he ask to go dutch before hand I probably wouldn't even go. Just being honest.

this ain't your real viewpoint though cause let every dude you know decide to not pay and you'd be the main complaining about how there's no real men out here anymore rather than just friend zoning all of em, cause we all know y'all don't ask shyt, we ask and you film us with hidden cameras in your titties talmbout some street harassment :rudy:

i see why you in here with this jibber jabber though cause if dudes actually smartened up and did this your profession would be the first to get tossed in the bushes :youngsabo:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Interesting... so a group men whose women for the past 60 years been raising children by themselves or with little help are now saying they ain't paying for shyt? Whose women had to go to white men for welfare jobs education infrastructure health care etc are NOW deciding they ain't paying for shyt?

@BMR

Nikka shut up.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Y'all act like y'all were spending money on dates anyways :skip: ole Netflix and chill brehs

Men these days aren't asking women out
Most aren't paying if they do go out (let's take a walk in the park :pachaha:)

Most aren't getting married

Hell some women outchea asking y'all:wtb:

And most Black women are working to contribute to the household or out earning men all together

Y'all sure ain't pushing out babies

What is it that you new aged Nikka's bring to the table? :mjpls:

Mommy issues....

I'm telling you... These dudes didn't have daddies and had near pseudo sexual relationships with their single mothers who turned them into mini boyfriends.

Anatomy of a fukkboi.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Hell yeah wassup

keef2lpkkd.gif

That room look like it stank

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ya dudes are hilarious. A dude who wants to go dutch is friend status because that's what I do with my friends...well actually my friends and I pay for each other regularly so your lower than friend status. If you okay with that cool. A person so tight they don't pay when they do the asking is someone not worth dealing with. First and last meeting (cause it ain't a date). If he ask to go dutch before hand I probably wouldn't even go. Just being honest.

If I am expected to pay, then it's not a date. If I'm going to pay, then I'd rather spend that time with my friends. We'll enjoy each other's company and they won't have the audacity to ask for sex at the end of the night.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Hypothetically speaking because I am married, but if we are committed then I have no issue with doing free stuff. But if it's the first step before agreeing to enter a courtship, then I am not coming to your house to chill. If I am not worth $30 then obviously you aren't that interested and therefore you aren't worth my time. If you ask me to pay on the first few outings, then you aren't my type and I am not interested. :yeshrug:

I'm glad I don't have to deal with these issues.
Thats funny because I see it the other way. I want to spend time with you to see if we should try and build something. I dont want to spend $30 on a first date to find out if we have a connection. I dont want to have to spend anything to find out if we have a connection. To me the spending comes in the relationship. Gifts, dinner, basically treating her like my girlfriend.
Idk if we will even have a second date. You paying shows me that you're taking this srsly.

Its like signing a undrafted rookie to a 7 year deal. Idk what Im getting yet. ( I really didn't want to use a sports metaphor but theyre just so perfect).
You know you're a good woman and you should know your worth but I dont, we just met. If I approached you then I believe that you're worth way more than $30 but how will I know? You could be a bummy chick. Why would I put any amount of time, money, energy into a bummy chick?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said. Agree to disagree.

"Take away the stigma and the jail time everything would be great"

That's why every man in the legalized counties in nevada regularly avails themselves of prostitutes and every woman works full time at a brothel or moonlights as a prostitute.

Have a great Sunday breh.

Stats before and after legalization..look it up.

A traditional married woman disagreeing with progressive hustlin women and economics ?

Seems legit.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya girls are hilarious. A girl who wants to go dutch is friend status because that's what I do with my friends...well actually my friends and I pay for each other regularly so your lower than friend status. If you okay with that cool. A person so tight they don't pay when they do the asking is someone not worth dealing with. First and last meeting (cause it ain't a date). If she ask to go dutch before hand I probably wouldn't even go. Just being honest.
Sounds good to me. Same principle applies. You ask you pay.

Last edited:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I

If i met a chick and said lets go get something to eat for a FIRST ate and pay for her thats like $30 cash spent. If I dont come out of pocket and pay for her, she's gonna see me as broke. If I do and she's not feeling me or i dont like her, I wasted my time and money. I dont have a problem paying for my own but why do I have to pay for yours? Im not eating 2 meals. Im not watching Iron man twice.

If a man invited me out on a date and expected me to pay my part, I wouldn't think he was broke or cheap. I would believe he wasn't that into me or didn't feel I was worth a proper date. Because, best believe, if a woman he REALLY wanted came along, this discussion wouldn't even be had. She wouldn't be expected to come out of pocket for anything.

Thankfully, I only read about this BS on forums. This isn't something I come across in my reality. I also don't date for free meals, as I can afford my own groceries.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Yes. I'm a stay at home spouse now. I don't work outside of the home. I take care of my husband our family our home and our dog.
I love my job.
Well that's where we clash. Seems like it has its benefits but I don't know if I could have a stay at home wife. I'd feel as if I was the one keeping her alive, like she was a dependent and not my equal but we're in 2 different places in our lives and if it makes you 2 happy :salute: