On the real, why don't we just stop paying for females in general

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
i wonder what kind of woman uses another woman's non-makeup face pic as an avy :jbhmm:
probably one in her 30s with no boyfriend

Let me guess. This was supposed to be an insult.

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Breh. This whole thread is dudes bytching about spending $30 or less and you think these fools would be willing to pay a monthly fee for their assigned substitute girlfriend?
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

It wouldn't matter how well vetted or "performing" the substitute is.
They dont wanna pay nothing.
They just want p*ssy and bad bytches and specifically bad bytch's p*ssy to fall out the sky
For FREE.

Maybe you can work out a plan for a weather machine that pops those out and comes with a 10% discount on Netflix.
They would get behind your idea then.
:manny:
p*ssy shouldnt cost money, just like good dikk shouldnt cost money. Your sexuality are not commodities to be purchased by the highest bidder. Wasnt feminism supposed to teach you that:leostare:

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy shouldnt cost money, ur not objects to be purchased by the highest bidder.

:ohhh:

You should share that that with the brehs on here that promote buying p*ssy.
They need to hear you on this.
:ehh:

I'm married so no p*ssy selling here.
If I wasn't I wouldn't equate a man paying for a date as paying for p*ssy any way.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Breh. This whole thread is dudes bytching about spending $30 or less and you think these fools would be willing to pay a monthly fee for their assigned substitute girlfriend?
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

It wouldn't matter how well vetted or "performing" the substitute is.
They dont wanna pay nothing.
They just want p*ssy and bad bytches and specifically bad bytch's p*ssy to fall out the sky
For FREE.

Maybe you can work out a plan for a weather machine that pops those out and comes with a 10% discount on Netflix.
They would get behind your idea then.
:manny:

Exactly. If they don't get it it's because these women are hoes and sleeping with Pookie for free anyway.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Make this clear from the beginning and there shouldn't be any issues. I'm in my 30s.
See we on 2 different levels. I wouldn't expect a grown woman to go for this. I feel like a college age woman 18-25 is more likely to be ok with what Im saying. (gut feeling).

Dating for me is just about fun right now. Its a different animal now with hook up apps but Netflix and chill has always been around, just by a different name. I'm not even at the sit down dinner date age yet in my opinion lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Most girls who are worth it will reciprocate you spending money on them. Never dealt with any girl who wouldn't buy me anything but then again, I only open my wallet for girls I know.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:ohhh:

You should share that that with the brehs on here that promote buying p*ssy.
They need to hear you on this.
:ehh:

I'm married so no p*ssy selling here.
If I wasn't I wouldn't equate a man paying for a date as paying for p*ssy any way.

Unconsciously yes, essentially you feel p*ssy has monetary value so you extract that through having dating policies which means only men who pay for dates can have a chance of having p*ssy.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Unconsciously yes, essentially you feel p*ssy has monetary value so you extract that through having dating policies that means only men who pay for dates can have a chance of having p*ssy.

Ok breh if you say so.
I will let my husband know that he should view my dating policies as proof that he's been paying for my p*ssy all these years.
I'm sure he will make the necessary adjustments.
:francis: