On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol:

Be dumb brehs.

No. If suspicious she already :ufdup: no need for confirmation.

You ever seen someone contact cheaters or one of them other shows and their may was NOT cheating?

I have not.

Y'all been hurt by women so much your view is totaly cynical. You can't fathom the idea of a man getting his due respect in communication with a woman.

Can't help you with that one

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People post what they want on the Internet, there's no way to tell if those men are telling the full story(which they usualy aren't). And there's no way for you to determine wether she's getting "pipped down by another nikka"

Plenty of marriage grow distant and people change without infidelity being involved. It's obvious OP had lost control of his marriage. So the first step is to regain that control, not all thes passive aggressive strategies y'all are coming up with.

:mindblown:

Unbelievable, it's like you're from another planet where people can't connect the dots or rather connecting the dots is frowned upon. And there's no way for him to determine whether his wife is cheating, outside of "snooping" and trying to get to the bottom of things, he's as close to his wife as I am, meaning he's half a world away.

Sure, and plenty of marriages end because of infidelity, 55% of married women polled admitted to cheating, but why let reality get in the way of cold hard statistics. He just needs to regain control and woo-sah his way to happiness :mjpls:

Once again you don't need to "catch" anyone. This shyt is not a game.

And no I wouldn't call him a bytch for anything other than acting like a bytch. If he decided to leave her after coming home and taking control of his household/marriage, then that would probably be the best option. Conversely if he decided the marriage is salvageable then that's great too.

One thing for sure is you can't be making emotional decisions at the advice of total strangers from halfway across the world.

What planet do you live on?

The majority of people won't just up and divorce someone without some kind of reason, he still clearly loves this chick, and his reason for leaving her would be her cheating. Something she would probably want to conceal, but all he needs to do is fly in the face of his feelings and regain control with no proof, right? You're talking like one of those corny self help books that has no real world application.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
One thing for sure is you can't be making emotional decisions at the advice of total strangers from halfway across the world.

I can agree with this up to a high point. However, when someone flatly lays out certain facts, then certain conclusions are going to be arrived at. No matter if it an internet forum or his cousin.

If your wife who is THIS WAY starts acting THAT WAY with some new dude you've told her NOT TO DEAL WITH, then that sounds like some extracurricular activities are jumping off.

But I would agree that dude needs to take control of the situation, get more information and then make the best decision.

Peace

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Which is exactly what I'm saying trust but verify.

Let's be meach the monster guys. Your wife gives birth the kid does not look like you at all, but it looks like her ex boyfriend. She says its yours don't get the DNA test brehs she said it's yours.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I can agree with this up to a high point. However, when someone flatly lays out certain facts, then certain conclusions are going to be arrived at. No matter if it an internet forum or his cousin.

If your wife who is THIS WAY starts acting THAT WAY with some new dude you've told her NOT TO DEAL WITH, then that sounds like some extracurricular activities are jumping off.

But I would agree that dude needs to take control of the situation, get more information and then make the best decision.

Peace

Nah, he just needs to regain control and never wonder why his wife has a new trick with her tongue.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And how do you control situations? By knowing what's going on.

Peace

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mindblown:

Unbelievable, it's like you're from another planet where people can't connect the dots or rather connecting the dots is frowned upon. And there's no way for him to determine whether his wife is cheating, outside of "snooping" and trying to get to the bottom of things, he's as close to his wife as I am, meaning he's half a world away.

Sure, and plenty of marriages end because of infidelity, 55% of married women polled admitted to cheating, but why let reality get in the way of cold hard statistics. He just needs to regain control and woo-sah his way to happiness :mjpls:
I live in the real world. Not the world were you make life descisions based off forum advice and Internet polls.

Y'all read the internet and instantly think you are physic relationship councilors. You're not :ufdup:

What planet do you live on?

The majority of people won't just up and divorce someone without some kind of reason, he still clearly loves this chick, and his reason for leaving her would be her cheating. Something she would probably want to conceal, but all he needs to do is fly in the face of his feelings and regain control with no proof, right? You're talking like one of those corny self help books that has no real world application.
I never said to go against his feelings. I said coli nikkas and key loggers can't determine his feelings for him.

And regaining control has nothing to do with finding proof. He lost communication and influence over his wife. Those things need to be regained before and determinations are made.

Lets say he key logs her from across the ocean and finds out she's cheating. He's still in a postion of weekness. He still can't communate with her, he still can't make any meaningful decisions about what should happen with his family.

If a divorce is in the cards he still needs to stabilize his houshold and their relationship so it can go smoothly. Lies and deceit only make things worse. Honesty is the only true path.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Which is exactly what I'm saying trust but verify.

Let's be meach the monster guys. Your wife gives birth the kid does not look like you at all, but it looks like her ex boyfriend. She says its yours don't get the DNA test brehs she said it's yours.

Nah, he just needs to regain control and never wonder why his wife has a new trick with her tongue.

Never said any of this. If y'all had a strong argument you wouldn't feel the need to misrepresent what I said :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Peace

From reading his posts it doesn't seem like the bolded is what actually happened.

He said he told her not to bring dude around anymore and she said ok. It's not like he keeps finding her sneaking him over there.

And people change and pick up/loose habits all the time. Infidelity is not always the cause.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I live in the real world. Not the world were you make life descisions based off forum advice and Internet polls.

Y'all read the internet and instantly think you are physic relationship councilors. You're not :ufdup:

He's asking for advice :dead:

Nobody is saying to divorce his wife right this second, he should seek proof because the story and her actions are not adding up.

I never said to go against his feelings. I said coli nikkas and key loggers can't determine his feelings for him.

And regaining control has nothing to do with finding proof. He lost communication and influence over his wife. Those things need to be regained before and determinations are made.

Lets say he key logs her from across the ocean and finds out she's cheating. He's still in a postion of weekness. He still can't communate with her, he still can't make any meaningful decisions about what should happen with his family.

If a divorce is in the cards he still needs to stabilize his houshold and their relationship so it can go smoothly. Lies and deceit only make things worse. Honesty is the only true path.

If he key logs and finds out she's cheating he's in a position of power, he will have piece of mind and can make a proper decision since she's never going to just come out and say she's cheated on him. Basically you're saying ignorance of the situation is better than finding out and laying all doubts to rest, and that is just dumb, especially for a man in the military. He clearly wants to believe she's never cheated, even though the picture he painted for us is pretty vivid.
Lies and deceit only make things worse? Yet his wife potentially cheating on him and possibly lying to him is just a :manny: moment. You're too pressed on going at "Coli nikkas this coli nikkas that" that you're just giving out shytty advice.