On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you suspicions confirm idiot.

I'm not telling dude to pack his bags and divorce I'mtelling him to ttake the necessary steps to confirmed he's getting played.

Ah the old shaming rhetoric if you suspect your wife is cheating on you don't do anything brehs be a man yqlk and communicate about it while she's sending messages on her Facebook and emails of her in that lingerie you bought her her for valentines day

I disagree with the whole key logging/Pi advice.

If its that bad that you feel the need to snoop around on her the relationship is already in the bushes.

No good can come out of stalking your own wife. Either you find out she's not cheating and you feel/look like an untrustworthy insecure @sshole. Or she is cheating and you get to hear first hand how your wife's getting her back blown out.

I swear coli nikkas sound like a bunch of scorned bytches.

"All women are whores"
"Snoop through her phone"
"Start hiding all your belongings behind her back"

fukk all that. Be a Man/Leader of your houshold and you'll know what you need to do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dead:

Be for real, women are exceptional at hiding things and lying, and most men let ego cloud their judgment and make themselves believe it could never happen to them.

I mean look @Blaxican707 the poor dude has all the signs you could ask for, yet he just doesn't want to believe. There's very little about his story that is different from those dudes that post their cheating wive stories on Talkaboutmarriage.
I'm not one to think you can make all these determinations about people's lives and intentions off of a couple forum posts.

As I said earlier if she's cheating he doesn't need her, us, or a key logger to tell him she she is.

If he's decided to take charge of his marriage regardless of the outcome then he is making the right choice.

So your issue is the key logger itself and NOT the fact she's going through dikk like it's on the dollar menu? :sas2:

My issue is supposed men acting like bytches.

You suspicious of her so you going through her phone?

That's what bytches do.:manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not one to think you can make all these determinations about people's lives and intentions off of a couple forum posts.

As I said earlier if she's cheating he doesn't need her, us, or a key logger to tell him she she is.

If he's decided to take charge of his marriage regardless of the outcome then he is making the right choice.

:wtf: He painted the picture for us, and it reads no different from the shyt we've seen over and over again. New habits, new male friend she refuses to stop seeing, does he need to show us a video of his wife getting piped down by another nikka?

Believe it or not, some people actually do need things spelled out for them.

So, if his wife is lying how else is he supposed to catch her cheating?

If he left her without proof you'd call him a bytch, if he gets proof by snooping you'd call him a bytch. Basically it just sounds like you want him to sit back and get cheated on, or just pretend to be oblivious to it and act like nothing is happening. If he wasn't suspicious this thread wouldn't exist, he already asked her if she was cheating and she said no with some horrible sounds excuses, even though all the actual signs say she is.

Women usually don't own up to cheating unless they are caught red handed :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you suspicions confirm idiot.
No. If suspicious she already :ufdup: no need for confirmation.

You ever seen someone contact cheaters or one of them other shows and their may was NOT cheating?

I have not.

I'm not telling dude to pack his bags and divorce I'mtelling him to ttake the necessary steps to confirmed he's getting played.

Ah the old shaming rhetoric if you suspect your wife is cheating on you don't do anything brehs be a man yqlk and communicate about it while she's sending messages on her Facebook and emails of her in that lingerie you bought her her for valentines day

Y'all been hurt by women so much your view is totaly cynical. You can't fathom the idea of a man getting his due respect in communication with a woman.

Can't help you with that one

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So in your opinion, the only 'manly' way to catch your wife cheating is to walk into your bedroom one day and actually visibly see the man's penis penetrating your wife's vagina?

addtext_com_MTYy_Mj_Ay_Mj_E4_Mzcx.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. If suspicious she already :ufdup: no need for confirmation.

You ever seen someone contact cheaters or one of them other shows and their may was NOT cheating?

I have not.

Except for the fact Cheaters is obviously a television show created for entertainment, it's not real life. :mjlol: The fact you even brought that up shows you're clueless to this shyt. Let the adults talk from now on.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
We've talked last night and we both admitted our wrongs (her reaching out for friends, me for not being there - never calling and shyt like that). All she wanted was that she was doing a good job back home, taking care of the kids (we have four 15, 12, 8, 5) I admit, that I have not wasn't giving her the attention that shee needed. I tell you this, don't let work consume you. She said she wasn't asking much, just words of encouragement that she was doing a good job. She said "babe, that's all I wanted, just for you to say that I was doing a good job and not your normal Army reply of 'just suck it up and drive on' :smugfavre:". Then she said "you know how difficult it is with 4 kids with all there fighting and nonsense I have deal with?:dwillhuh:" .
don't take this the wrong way but you're a damn fool if you stay, 15 years be damned breh....I've seen a MANY a broad use that BS excuse when their man is deployed...hell, even i was beating some out while their husbands were down range...i get the it's difficult with 4 kids thing but she'll never understand the lifestyle of being some place where you are seconds from being blown the fukk up...and telling her to suck it up is something she should expect...SHE'S A MILITARY SPOUSE!!!!! They know what comes with the life....most women aren't built to be a mil spouse fam, regardless of the number of years they have invested...what words of encouragement was she giving you while you were down range?? I'm honestly curious

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wtf: He painted the picture for us, and it reads no different from the shyt we've seen over and over again. New habits, new male friend she refuses to stop seeing, does he need to show us a video of his wife getting piped down by another nikka?

Believe it or not, some people actually do need things spelled out for them.
People post what they want on the Internet, there's no way to tell if those men are telling the full story(which they usualy aren't). And there's no way for you to determine wether she's getting "pipped down by another nikka"

Plenty of marriages grow distant and people change without infidelity being involved. It's obvious OP had lost control of his marriage. So the first step is to regain that control, not all these passive aggressive strategies y'all are coming up with.

So, if his wife is lying how else is he supposed to catch her cheating?

If he left her without proof you'd call him a bytch, if he gets proof by snooping you'd call him a bytch. Basically it just sounds like you want him to sit back and get cheated on, or just pretend to be oblivious to it and act like nothing is happening. If he wasn't suspicious this thread wouldn't exist, he already asked her if she was cheating and she said no, even though all the actual signs say she is.
Once again you don't need to "catch" anyone. This shyt is not a game.

And no I wouldn't call him a bytch for anything other than acting like a bytch. If he decided to leave her after coming home and taking control of his household/marriage, then that would probably be the best option. Conversely if he decided the marriage is salvageable then that's great too.

One thing for sure is you can't be making emotional decisions at the advice of total strangers from halfway across the world.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So in your opinion, the only 'manly' way to catch your wife cheating is to walk into your bedroom one day and actually visibly see the man's penis penetrating your wife's vagina?

addtext_com_MTYy_Mj_Ay_Mj_E4_Mzcx.jpg
You are missing the point.

If you hear rain falling outside, there's no need to look out the window to confirm your suspicions. Just plan your day accordingly.
Except for the fact Cheaters is obviously a television show created for entertainment, it's not real life. :mjlol: The fact you even brought that up shows you're clueless to this shyt. Let the adults talk from now on.
Just one example of the anecdotal "evidence" y'all like to use. It's the same from the "don't get married" blogs or anything else y'all bring up. You never hear of a person stalking their mate and then having a healthy relationship afterwords.

How you gone do some untrustworthy snake shyt, trying to find out if she's doing some snake shyt.?:stopitslime:

At this point both of you are wrong.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I understand. Dude is trying to keep the faith while he's not around.

The signs are there but if he wants to ignore them b/c of the longevity of the relationship so be it.

shyt is gonna get REAL when you get home. Gotta love how she added the diss to the other guy calling him "ashy", etc.

He wasn't ashy when he was tappin that ass :mjpls: