On a serious note, who's been divorced or going through one right now?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man once you start getting them distant signals from a woman, then the relationship isn't too much further behind.

Ma smoking weed out of nowhere? She never smoked weed before? 9 times out of 10 a woman will pick a habit up like that from another dude, not from her homegirls.

I'd love to tell you counseling and having 'talks' will make things better... but when I find that things start to get 'funny'... it's a feeling you get that something ain't right, and she starts slowly distancing herself, she's gone.

If you can work it out, try that, but be prepared for her jetting.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I just talked to my pops, nikka dun dropped some gems on me. My parents been together for over 35 years, so I think his points are valid compared to some of these nikka's posts on this thread.:mjpls:

My dad asked "was there any physical or sex involved? :ld:" I was like "no:beli:". He was like, "She was just using nikka's to get shyt done around the house?:ohhh:" I was like "yeah" :sadcam:. He was like "sounds like that other guys ain't shyt and a female just doing what females do - use idiots to get stuff done":sas2:

Me: :leon:

:patrice: :wtf: :laff: Bruh

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Main thing you got to do is get your mind prepared and realize that if you two have to part, once you get through your emotional phase, life can be better than it was, especially when you won't have 10,000 worries on your mind. Don't let a woman ever make you make a move that gets you locked behind bars or worse. She didn't appreciate what you offered? Fine, she'll learn to appreciate it when it's gone.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I think you might need to heed @Emperor_ReinScarf and get that KeyLogger breh. I'm anti-handcuffing/lo-jacking a chick, but when it comes to something substantial like marriage that affects your pockets, your residence and the life of your children, then doing some recon work is totally acceptable.

Hell, I would say the same for a dude who's planning to marry a chick. Nothing wrong with making sure before you spend 5K on that ring and give her access to your family, home and finances.

I say that because its very easy for her to say "no, I'm not cheating", "I let some trick mow the lawn because he does it anyway," "no, I wouldn't think of cheating on such a good provider like you." But what are her actions saying?

She's worried about the AAA rate going up when its a once a year fee that comes to less than $150 even for the premium package? :stopitslime:

Nickel and diming from AAA as an excuse for using the help of a dude whom you explicitly told her to stop dealing with? :comeon:

Seriously, she's more worried about fees from AAA than the possibility of doing something that could damage her perception in the eyes of her husband? :why:

Paying bills? PS4? :skip:

Breh, I'm not suggesting divorce. I'm suggesting you get some information, so you know what you're dealing with here. Beyond what's said on here because we're just speculating. But with all this evidence, its damn near speculating for oil in Saudi Arabia.

Peace
@Blaxican707 please listen to this nikka :damn:

Honestly, i hope everything works out for you and your family fam. The home is a mans castle, don't let any female or some sheisty nikka destroy that

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I think you might need to heed @Emperor_ReinScarf and get that KeyLogger breh. I'm anti-handcuffing/lo-jacking a chick, but when it comes to something substantial like marriage that affects your pockets, your residence and the life of your children, then doing some recon work is totally acceptable.

Hell, I would say the same for a dude who's planning to marry a chick. Nothing wrong with making sure before you spend 5K on that ring and give her access to your family, home and finances.

I say that because its very easy for her to say "no, I'm not cheating", "I let some trick mow the lawn because he does it anyway," "no, I wouldn't think of cheating on such a good provider like you." But what are her actions saying?

She's worried about the AAA rate going up when its a once a year fee that comes to less than $150 even for the premium package? :stopitslime:

Nickel and diming from AAA as an excuse for using the help of a dude whom you explicitly told her to stop dealing with? :comeon:

Seriously, she's more worried about fees from AAA than the possibility of doing something that could damage her perception in the eyes of her husband? :why:

Paying bills? PS4? :skip:

Breh, I'm not suggesting divorce. I'm suggesting you get some information, so you know what you're dealing with here. Beyond what's said on here because we're just speculating. But with all this evidence, its damn near speculating for oil in Saudi Arabia.

Peace

No doubt.
@Blaxican707 please listen to this nikka :damn:

Honestly, i hope everything works out for you and your family fam. The home is a mans castle, don't let any female or some sheisty nikka destroy that

Absolutely. But I can't do nothing over here though. But I will no doub.t

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I disagree with the whole key logging/Pi advice.

If its that bad that you feel the need to snoop around on her the relationship is already in the bushes.

No good can come out of stalking your own wife. Either you find out she's not cheating and you feel/look like an untrustworthy insecure a$$hole. Or she is cheating and you get to hear first hand how your wife's getting her back blown out.

I swear coli nikkas sound like a bunch of scorned bytches.

"All women are whores"
"Snoop through her phone"
"Start hiding all your belongings behind her back"

fukk all that. Be a Man/Leader of your houshold and you'll know what you need to do.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell a woman going to make you apologize for 'not being there' when you've been deployed the past year? How the hell would she not want to use AAA due to a rise in costs, but she somehow has money for her weed habit? Let me guess, she ain't paying for that right?

Catch AIDS from your faithful wives brehs.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

If its that bad that you feel the need to snoop around on her the relationship is already in the bushes.

No good can come out of stalking your own wife. Either you find out she's not cheating and you feel/look like an untrustworthy insecure @sshole. Or she is cheating and you get to hear first hand how your wife's getting her back blown out.

"All women are whores"

fukk all that. Be a Man/Leader of your houshold and you'll know what you need to do.

Yeah I agree with they keylogger shyt, that ain't right.
Like I said we are going to get togeter and talk this out and work on this.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
We've talked last night and we both admitted our wrongs (her reaching out for friends, me for not being there - never calling and shyt like that). All she wanted was that she was doing a good job back home, taking care of the kids (we have four 15, 12, 8, 5) I admit, that I have not wasn't giving her the attention that shee needed. I tell you this, don't let work consume you. She said she wasn't asking much, just words of encouragement that she was doing a good job. She said "babe, that's all I wanted, just for you to say that I was doing a good job and not your normal Army reply of 'just suck it up and drive on' :smugfavre:". Then she said "you know how difficult it is with 4 kids with all there fighting and nonsense I have deal with?:dwillhuh:" . She got upset with me because I was making irrational decisions half way arcross the world without sitting down with her. She said she understands how I felt, but at the same time, I owed her that face to face. I agreed.

After 15 years of being with her, I asked her if she cheated, and she said no. I know her more than she knows herself, and vice versa. We've talked on the phone for a good 2 hours. After our conversation, we felt better. One thing I must say, she is a very loving person, we've been through so much shyt to together.

She said that she was worried that I have changed and that she said that she has changed. That's understandable; a whole year away from each other - people are going to change.

Before we got off the phone, I asked her to be straight up with me. "Did you ever cheat me on me?"

She said "No, why would I even do that? Do you see that house and the cars I drive? Do you see our children? Why would I give that up for somebody else? I ain't gone, lie, we got our problems, but that's only between us. "

I asked her "how come you did'nt call AAA to fix the tire like I said?" She was like, "Nikka, you want my rates to go up? You see I got that neighbor cutting our grass for free and you ain't said nothing about that, I got allergies bad and I'm not sweating my hair out either.:rudy: So what's the difference that I got some ashy nikka changing out the tire for free, you gonna do it all the way ove rthere?":usure:
I was like "The rates don't go up though? :skip::stopitslime::comeon:
She was like "Do you pay the bills? You know these companies are trying to nickle and dime us for everything:beli: You still want that PS4 right?:leon: The boys want to play Skylanders when you get home, Ray J (my son) can only play for an hour though cause he got homework and he been acting up in school:birdman:

At that point, I had the seperation papers in my hand already filled out that I got from the JAG office earlier yesterday.:to: I threw them in the bushes.

Jesus christ, you're beyond gullible.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No good can come out of stalking your own wife. Either you find out she's not cheating and you feel/look like an untrustworthy insecure @sshole. Or she is cheating and you get to hear first hand how your wife's getting her back blown out.

"All women are whores"

These bytches did a number on you. They've got your dumb ass not even wanting to know if they taking another man's rod in their mouth on a daily basis. You're a 'real man' though. Congrats.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These bytches did a number on you. They've got your dumb ass not even wanting to know if they taking another man's rod in their mouth on a daily basis. You're a 'real man' though. Congrats.

You don't need a key logger or a PI to tell you if your wife of 15 years is sucking extra dikks on the side. :comeon:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You don't need a key logger or a PI to tell you if your wife of 15 years is sucking extra dikks on the side. :comeon:

:dead:

Be for real, women are exceptional at hiding things and lying, and most men let ego cloud their judgment and make themselves believe it could never happen to them.

I mean look @Blaxican707 the poor dude has all the signs you could ask for, yet he just doesn't want to believe. There's very little about his story that is different from those dudes that post their cheating wive stories on Talkaboutmarriage.