Old Washington Post article about Yvette Carnell's racist eugenist Zaddy John Tanton

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ: Oh look, it’s the coli’s favorite tapdancing and tambourine shakin' democratic bytch nikka operative Dj-conehead-X!

yvette's streams hit 4,000 viewers at one point last night, and I don't recall it ever dropping below 2500...you life-failure ass nikkas ain't slowed down a damn thing

and can we talk about how this whole shyt was started by a wanna be rapper white woman!?!

Who wants to bet DJ-slingblade-X hit her inbox trying to smash too :mjlol:

Last edited:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I nor the article is charging her with being a republican. The concern is her aligning with a well known and documented person who has previously targeted black people with misinformation in efforts to ensure white supremacy. Can you speak to those facts without deflecting?

All the major illegal immigration groups are tied to him in one way are the other. She should have started her on 527 group and built her on clout.:manny:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the Mueller report just turned out to be an almost 3 year flop.

The green new deal just got put to a vote and not one Senator got behind it.

It's a civil war brewing inside the democrat party between progressives and centrists. The progressives are currently attacking Obama.

I guess what I'm saying is, you got some real life division going on in house, you should probably start working on that instead of allocating your efforts to Yvette Carnell.

So basically you don't want to talk about Yvette Carnell and her ties to this white supremacist?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you don't want to talk about Yvette Carnell and her ties to this white supremacist?

Nah I'm saying the whole reason you started on this train was because you said people were trying to cause division.

But the Democrats are on the verge of separating into 2 separate parties and that's not a concern to you.

You probably wanna put that fire out in the house instead of worrying about a fraction of 12% of the population and the moves they're making

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dj fagggot x wants to control people's decisions, why is he even posting this trash.

the irony is that this whole thing was started by a white woman desperately seeking black acceptance, even darkening her skin in her photos

but again, it hasn't slowed down anything - the people that hate ADOS and yvette and antonio are so eager for anything, they just ran with this and it flopped

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm saying the whole reason you started on this train was because you said people were trying to cause division.

But the Democrats are on the verge of separating into 2 separate parties and that's not a concern to you.

You probably wanna put that fire out in the house instead of worrying about a fraction of 12% of the population and the moves they're making
Oop!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You nikkas love worshipping democrat talking points and sacrificing yourselves for immigrants. Two demographics that see nikkas as a magic carpet ride that they dont have to pay a fee for.

You fear what you dont understand and are too lazy to want to understand. We wont be wasting time saving you anymore. We will walk over your body to reach the goal.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This is not about illegal immigration. This is about aligning yourself, as a black person, with a clear white supremacist who wants to ensure that whites maintain absolute power by any means necessary. Miss the forest for the trees brehs.

Absolute liberal babble with no reciepts to back it up.

You havent done the work :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So Yvette is linked with white supremacist groups? Color me SHOCKED!!!
im_shocked.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I nor the article is charging her with being a republican. The concern is her aligning with a well known and documented person who has previously targeted black people with misinformation in efforts to ensure white supremacy. Can you speak to those facts without deflecting?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You nikkas love worshipping democrat talking points and sacrificing yourselves for immigrants. Two demographics that see nikkas as a magic carpet ride that they dont have to pay a fee for.

You fear what you dont understand and are too lazy to want to understand. We wont be wasting time saving you anymore. We will walk over your body to reach the goal.

It's because they're obedient guard dogs for the democratic party

if a talking point doesn't come through the their pipeline, they not only refuse to acknowledge it, but they'll fight you on and offline for bringing it up:

we're seeing this with ADOS, and the harmful effects illegal immigration has on the black community

two topics that black people came up with on our own. and these shoe shining house negros shoot it down every chance they get.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
First the Dems make it so you're not even supposed to call them illegals no more. Then they ban the discussion. Then, when you naturally go elsewhere to have the discussion, they send their henchmen to accuse you of seeking out the other side to have the discussion.

I'm noticing that the various reactions from Dems to ADOS are basically Tariq's "I'm white and I say so," including this, the overall disgust that we would even organize to make demands in the first place, and the 'If we cut the check, all yall gon do is fukk it up." They really still think we slaves, dumb nikkas that require their guidance.

If I wasn't already on some fukk the Dems shyt, yall would be steadily pushing me in that direction. Keep it up with these threads, tho. You're doing great.

:aaumad:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
still cant argue against the data :umad:

You aren't saying anything but "The Data". The Data could very well support that immigrants are hurting us and whatever else but wtf does that have to do with #ADOS leadership aligning and serving as a boardmember on White Supremacist proxies? Why does that negate ya'll at least probing about it? You mean to tell me you have NO questions? :gucci: How ya'll accept everything without critical thinking is beyond me, but it's troublesome.

First the Dems make it so you're not even supposed to call them illegals no more. Then they ban the discussion. Then, when you naturally go elsewhere to have the discussion, they send their henchmen to accuse you of seeking out the other side to have the discussion.

I'm noticing that the various reactions from Dems to ADOS are basically Tariq's "I'm white and I say so," including this, the overall disgust that we would even organize to make demands in the first place, and the 'If we cut the check, all yall gon do is fukk it up." They really still think we slaves, dumb nikkas that require their guidance.

If I wasn't already on some fukk the Dems shyt, yall would be steadily pushing me in that direction. Keep it up with these threads, tho. You're doing great.

:aaumad:

okay? fukk the dems :manny: now what? that can stand indefinitely but how does that address the fact that Yvette is on the board of an organization that's a White Supremacist front? I really need to know, cuz no one here is actually SAYING anything. It's just one stars with no comment or in @JussieSmollett's case, "But The Data :umad:"

I tried to make the point late last night that questioning #ADOS (emphasis on the hashtag) is not the same as being as being against reparations exclusively for ADOS people. There's been plenty of other efforts that predate it. Somebody had the nerve to tell me if you do that, you're against ADOS people as well :snoop: this is the bullshyt we're on dealing with right now. Every week, it's "Joy Reid ABC", "Jim Clyburn XYZ", "The Democrats 123" and okay, fine, that's cool. But when the heat gets turned to someone like Yvette it's radio silence and dinner suggestions :dead: What are ya'll really for? Reparations or personalities?