Old Washington Post article about Yvette Carnell's racist eugenist Zaddy John Tanton

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
I don't think Yvette is compromised, or taking orders from FAIR or anything like that. I think she sees immigration reform as a critical issue for ADOS, and is willing to align herself with these groups because, when it comes to this issue, at least right now, the only people who are serious about it are :mjpls: types. If there was an actual progressive movement within this political space, I'm sure she would be aligned with them, but there isn't, so the only game in town is :mjpls:.

I'm more disappointed by the fact that she is still juelzing about this instead of just being totally honest. She's really insulting our intelligence.

"Come on, y'all, it's got PROGRESSIVE in the name!"
\
:Yvette:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yvette never "allied" with this man you slanderous dog. She, along with 2 or 3 other blacks, joined the group so black people would at least be involved in these policy debates.

Now you nikkas are coming up with conspiracies that she wants to make sure white remain as a majority in this country? Where has she ever expressed that?

:stopitslime:

How do unlimited numbers of undocumenteds and illegals help Black Americans?

Don't say because those people are non-white. They may be non-white but they are still anti-black.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Yvette is compromised, or taking orders from FAIR or anything like that. I think she sees immigration reform as a critical issue for ADOS, and is willing to align herself with these groups because, when it comes to this issue, at least right now, the only people who are serious about it are :mjpls: types. If there was an actual progressive movement within this political space, I'm sure she would be aligned with them, but there isn't, so the only game in town is :mjpls:.

I'm more disappointed by the fact that she is still juelzing about this instead of just being totally honest. She's really insulting our intelligence.

\

They were in the 60,70,80's becuase people on the left were pro union and this had devastating impact on the workforce. Now progressives simply want votes.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

\

I nearly said this myself. All of a sudden proxies don't exist anymore. And if they do, who cares. As if there can't be ulterior motives we're not privy to. All I know is I see black entrepreneurship being discouraged when it was on the rise, divisions formed against the content and diasporans as if we haven't been dealing with WS for centuries, a gutted Voting Rights Act, and people proudly proclaiming they're willing to not vote.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dj fagggot x wants to control people's decisions, why is he even posting this trash.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Yvette never "allied" with this man you slanderous dog. She, along with 2 or 3 other blacks, joined the group so black people would at least be involved in these policy debates.

Now you nikkas are coming up with conspiracies that she wants to make sure white remain as a majority in this country? Where has she ever expressed that?

Don't say because those people are non-white. They may be non-white but they are still anti-black.
:wow:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
you cant argue against the data :umad:

Where have I heard this song before?
Tone/Yvette: "The data says 100% of people who drink water will die. See you gotta understand', its a wrap for black America :dame:"

Stans: "Tone/Yvette does it again :wow: Haters can't deny the cold, hard data."

They're using data from a survey that includes kids as young as 16 reporting income, from a 2014 when the same source has reports as recent as last year :stopitslime: that's the most I could find but again, don't believe the hype.

She acts like "The Data™" can't come with biases or an agenda too. She may not be "asking" for much (you don't ask for donations) out of her viewers, but she's still conning a lot of them into this false belief that "The Data™" is infallible, that it should be the base of their critical thinking, etc.

Oh yeah, I been pointed out how that's the knee-jerk rebuttal when common sense goes out the window. You sound like a Christian zealot-- but the BIBLE says!!! :ohlawd:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you use to drop a pro illegal thread a day. I don't agree with Yvette Carnell on many issue but from her detractors all I see lately is people throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it stick.A lifelong Democrat staffer is now a republican.

I nor the article is charging her with being a republican. The concern is her aligning with a well known and documented person who has previously targeted black people with misinformation in efforts to ensure white supremacy. Can you speak to those facts without deflecting?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who are the other black board members? Have we checked their c00n fax?

You have to be apart of groups funded by white supremacists, who believe black people having children is a problem in this country, to be involved in these policy debates? Are you kidding me?

Again, this is not about illegal immigration. This is aligning your self and being funded by the types of people who hire current KKK lawyers to defend them in court.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Who are the other black board members? Have we checked their c00n fax?

You have to be apart of groups funding by white supremacists who believe black people having children are a problem in this country to be involved in these policy debates? Are you kidding me?

Again, this is not about illegal immigration. This is aligning your self and being funded by the types of people who hire current KKK lawyers to defend them in court.

She joined a group to discuss the impacts of immigration. That doesn't mean she co-signs the views of everyone else in that group!!!

I'm going to leave this for you. I know you won't watch it because you are convinced that Yvette is a white supremacist agent.

But for the other people who want to hear her reasoning.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the Mueller report just turned out to be an almost 3 year flop.

The green new deal just got put to a vote and not one Senator got behind it.

It's a civil war brewing inside the democrat party between progressives and centrists. The progressives are currently attacking Obama.

I guess what I'm saying is, you got some real life division going on in house, you should probably start working on that instead of allocating your efforts to Yvette Carnell.