Old Washington Post article about Yvette Carnell's racist eugenist Zaddy John Tanton

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
so you went from illegal Mexicans are taking our jobs to black illegal immigrants are taking our jobs

Whats next black legal immigrants are taking our jobs?

The reason I called you white is because you cant see the forest from the trees.

The people who enslaved us just dont want to give us work checks

Anything other than that being the topic is bullshyt propaganda spin saving white men from accountability from their unwritten jim crow.
You seem to be projecting a lot of shyt in this post and I'm trying to figure out why you're choosing to frame what I said in a way that somehow involves "black illegal immigrants"

I'm really not sure why this topic gets yall so emotional, but yes, immigration IN GENERAL is harmful to ados

You're not ados right?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yvette never "allied" with this man you slanderous dog. She, along with 2 or 3 other blacks, joined the group so black people would at least be involved in these policy debates.

Now you nikkas are coming up with conspiracies that she wants to make sure white remain as a majority in this country? Where has she ever expressed that?

:stopitslime:

How do unlimited numbers of undocumenteds and illegals help Black Americans?

Don't say because those people are non-white. They may be non-white but they are still anti-black.
nikkas are so desparate :wow:and its funny how no one ADOS is making threads on Yvette and Tone. But these nikkas who are trying to get a "I gotcha " moment

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you can tell who here is actually in the face or presences of black people on the day to day

because these fools don't realize how the average black immigrant is just as poor and trying to scrape to get by just like the rest of us.
The average black immigrant CHOSE TO COME HERE because it's better than their home country, where they can return at ANY POINT

THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS AN ADOS

Yall know this which is exactly why yall are doing any and everything possible to continue to try and blend in then undermine the ados struggle

Daps
nikkas are so desparate :wow:and its funny how no one ADOS is making threads on Yvette and Tone. But these nikkas who are trying to get a "I gotcha " moment

Yes y’all do, it’s a thread in the root where they’re always mentioned. Y’all mostly discuss them there because it’s a safe spot where all backlash will get removed.
:russ:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
calm yo ass down with them caps, nerd.

America has almost underminded a lot of progression in Africa, long with the UK and France and others

ya'll so scared of white people ya'll dont wanna address that, but wanna have some bass in your voice when it comes to people just trying to live their lives and do right

and like it or not nikka

you're a descendant of enslaved africans.

The average black immigrant CHOSE TO COME HERE because it's better than their home country, where they can return at ANY POINT

THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS AN ADOS

Yall know this which is exactly why yall are doing any and everything possible to continue to try and blend in then undermine the ados struggle

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yes y’all do, it’s a thread in the root where they’re always mentioned. Y’all mostly discuss them there because it’s a safe spot where all backlash will get removed.
:russ:
im talking about TLR dumbass, The Root is a forum made for stuff like that. Hence why we got the ADOS thread in there

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
calm yo ass down with them caps, nerd.

America has almost underminded a lot of progression in Africa, long with the UK and France and others

ya'll so scared of white people ya'll dont wanna address that, but wanna have some bass in your voice when it comes to people just trying to live their lives and do right

and like it or not nikka

you're a descendant of enslaved africans.
Then you should take tha issue up with white people IN YOUR COUNTRY then you finger in the booty ass useless housewife

Stick to getting penetrated/fukked by the female taking care of you

This topic is beyond your mental capacity simpleton

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
but I'm taking the issue with the white people here

you choose not to

cause you wanna be like them.

Then you should take tha issue up with white people IN YOUR COUNTRY then you finger in the booty ass useless housewife

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
America has undermined a lot of progression in Africa, long with the UK and France and others

000.gif

Did he just try to pivot from "America has undermined Africa" to "take that issue up with white people in your country"????

Does this fool not think that America been fukking up the rest of the world or does he just not want to see American White people have to pay for it?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
but I'm taking the issue with the white people here

you choose not to

cause you wanna be like them.
I know you read my posts on this forum so stop being disingenuous

Or maybe you think black people are too stupid to address multiple issues at the same time??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
000.gif

Did he just try to pivot from "America has undermined Africa" to "take that issue up with white people in your country"????

Does this fool not think that America been fukking up the rest of the world or does he just not want to see American White people have to pay for it?
So instead of fixing your own country, you wanna come to the US and piggyback off the struggle of ados huh

Yall must really think that the average black American is fukking stupid with the way yall try and throw these pseudo-intellectual talking points around

Man up and SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS THE SPECIFIC EUROPEAN NATION(S) fukkING UP YOUR HOME COUNTRY

What the fukk is so hard to comprehend about this??

Buncha scared lazy immigrants in this thread apparently

You would think I was saying some inflammatory shyt instead of something that's common fukking sense smfh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hoodwink AA’s to be hard on immigration to help white people stay the majority, I can see it.
:ehh:

The opioid and heroin crisis is drastically gonna diminish their numbers anyway and it will be even with Black a Americans in about 3 decades I would say