Old Washington Post article about Yvette Carnell's racist eugenist Zaddy John Tanton

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yvette never "allied" with this man you slanderous dog. She, along with 2 or 3 other blacks, joined the group so black people would at least be involved in these policy debates.

Now you nikkas are coming up with conspiracies that she wants to make sure white remain as a majority in this country? Where has she ever expressed that?
This is why these ados clowns are nothing but trolls. This is hilarious. She is a board member on a white supremacist's think tank as a favor to black people, to make sure that 1 of us is involved in the policy debate:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Of course y’all don’t make threads in TLR about them cause you’d just be talking in circles trying to defend them dumbass.
if talking in circle means we correct you dumb mfs false points you try to present. To make ADOS look bad then.... yeah:ehh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah you're just willing to ignore this one instance of you been ok with being water carries for the agenda of actual white nationalists

I know you read my posts on this forum so stop being disingenuous

Or maybe you think black people are too stupid to address multiple issues at the same time??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nah you're just willing to ignore this one instance of you been ok with being water carries for the agenda of actual white nationalists
Nah I'm just not an emotional thinker like you

I've made this point before, but if a person like trump tweeted that the sky is blue right now, you'd disagree and say the sky is any other color, because you think/act with you feelings, with 0 logical thought in mind

I don't give a fukk what the european agenda is because I KNOW what it is

I also know what the ados agenda needs to be

You keep disrespecting the intelligence of black americans and it's rubbing me the wrong way, even though I know it's only textbook projection

Clearly YOU cannot form an independent thought with respect to ANY black issue unless you know the white standpoint FIRST, which is the OPPOSITE of a logical thought and 100% EMOTIONAL in nature

Apparently YOU only form your "opinions" based off of something a white person told you, which is sad as fukk

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:I talk about black issues all the time on here

:mjlol:thing is, it don't mean shyt in the long game, you clown.

of course you don't care what the "European agenda" is, because you wanna be like em

and like I said

you from Africa.

Nah I'm just not an emotional thinker like you

I've made this point before, but if a person like trump tweeted that the sky is blue right now, you'd disagree and say the sky is any other color, because you think/act with you feelings, with 0 logical thought in mind

I don't give a fukk what the european agenda is, I know what the ados agenda needs to be

You keep disrespecting the intelligence of black americans and it's rubbing me the wrong way, even though I know it's only textbook projection

Clearly YOU cannot form an independent though with respect to ANY black issue

Apparently YOU only form your "opinions" based off of something a white person told you, with is sad as fukk

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:yeshrug:I talk about black issues all the time on here

:mjlol:thing is, it don't mean shyt in the long game, you clown.

of course you don't care what the "European agenda" is, because you wanna be like em

and like I said

you from Africa.
:mjlol:You're embarrassing yourself

If you REALLY gave a fukk about black people in general, youd be fully supporting the ados movement:francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:You're embarrassing yourself

If you REALLY gave a fukk about black people in general, youd be fully supporting the ados movement:francis:

You can co-sign reparations and the upward mobility of black people without co-signing a bytch working with well known literal white supremacist.

What you’re doing isn’t pro-black or anything that stands on principles. It’s pure idol and brand worship. Embarrassing little boy shyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You can co-sign reparations and the upward mobility of black people without co-signing a bytch working with well known literal white supremacist.

What you’re doing isn’t pro-black or anything that stands on principles. It’s pure idol and brand worship. Embarrassing little boy shyt.
Please quote where I have EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER cosigned any ados figurehead except Tariq on here???

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So instead of fixing your own country, you wanna come to the US and piggyback off the struggle of ados huh

Yall must really think that the average black American is fukking stupid with the way yall try and throw these pseudo-intellectual talking points around

Man up and SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS THE SPECIFIC EUROPEAN NATION(S) fukkING UP YOUR HOME COUNTRY

What the fukk is so hard to comprehend about this??

Buncha scared lazy immigrants in this thread apparently

You seriously don't know that America has been the one specifically fukking up Africa or are you just arguing to argue? :gucci:

I've never seen this much desire to protect American Whites on this site before. :dahell:

My home country is America, and it's bullshyt for you to accuse me of piggybacking off of anyone when you never mentioned reparations ONCE on this forum until this February and probably only jumped on the ADOS wave sometime after Tariq did.

Every one of us who are in the struggle is building on what people who struggled before us did. I have no doubt I been contributing longer and more than you have. My parent's nationality and my identity don't have shyt to do with the work I've done. I've given at least as much as I've received, if all you've been doing for most of your life is benefiting from the hard work of those who struggled before you without putting in work yourself, then who are you to devalue what I been doing? :heh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is not about illegal immigration. This is about aligning yourself, as a black person, with a clear white supremacist who wants to ensure that whites maintain absolute power by any means necessary. Miss the forest for the trees brehs.
You DNC employees are not much better

Both sides don't give a fukk about black people. They just use AA as pawns to consolidate more power :francis: