Old Michael Jackson Interview Speaking About Eminem Resurfaces

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He shouldn't have, but he wasn't 'mentally sound and was constantly trying to relive his childhood. Parents took advantage of that and sued.

Like I said, the parents of that sued him said it was a lie themselves. So honestly, what does it matter what mike said?

:stopitslime:

He wasn't mentaly sound? Duh. U cant be mentally sound if u a grown man having sleep overs with lil boys for years. A grown man is supposed to have sleepovers with hookers not boys.

No u didnt say he was "constantly trying to relive his childhood" :francis:

GTFOH....Mike was the coolest fukking kid on the planet in his 70's. A millionare as a kid....Any toy he wanted. So what Joe spanked him...My mom spanked me.......Mike was watching his brothers have orgies....Grown woman wanting to fukk....I didnt have no shyt like that.....All I had was my dads Playboy mag stash that I would sneak and look at.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

He wasn't mentaly sound? Duh. U cant be mentally sound if u a grown man having sleep overs with lil boys for years. A grown man is supposed to have sleepovers with hookers not boys.

No u didnt say he was "constantly trying to relive his childhood" :francis:

GTFOH....Mike was the coolest fukking kid on the planet in his 70's. A millionare as a kid....Any toy he wanted. So what Joe spanked him...My mom spanked me.......Mike was watching his brothers have orgies....Grown woman wanting to fukk....I didnt have no shyt like that.....All I had was my dads Playboy mag stash that I would sneak and look at.

I think Michael Jackson had his issues. I think him having children around him was for two reasons:

1) They reminded him of a pureness and innocence. Mike was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. From what I've read about Mike, he was very strong about his religion. So him seeing those orgies from family members who were supposed to be of the same faith probably did something to him. From my understanding, he grew up to think of sex as disgusting.

2) When he was a child, he probably had few interactions with other children that weren't relatives

3) All the holidays that young children adore, he couldn't celebrate because of his faith.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So what

Eddie Murphy clowned on Mike at the peak of MJ's fame on either Raw or Delirious

That doesnt take away that to the common person MJ was still a beloved figure

Comedians will make jokes about anyone...what does it matter
Mid 00s Mike was a joke. I know this the coli and that whole "he's black, I'm black" defensive shyt, but the nikka was a joke.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So what

Eddie Murphy clowned on Mike at the peak of MJ's fame on either Raw or Delirious

That doesnt take away that to the common person MJ was still a beloved figure

Comedians will make jokes about anyone...what does it matter

MJ wasn't seen as a deranged pedophile when Eddie (his friend) made those jokes. By the time 04 hit, he's on TV admitting he sees nothing wrong with sleeping with children after multiple accusations and payoffs, hanging his own children off of balconies and showing up to court in his PJ's.

He was a walking talking punchline, and was still relatively beloved on the basis of his artistry. Even people who believed he was up to something funny would say "But he made Thriller...THRILLER!".

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Michael Jackson had his issues. I think him having children around him was for two reasons:

1) They reminded him of a pureness and innocence. Mike was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. From what I've read about Mike, he was very strong about his religion. So him seeing those orgies from family members who were supposed to be of the same faith probably did something to him. From my understanding, he grew up to think of sex as disgusting.

2) When he was a child, he probably had few interactions with other children that weren't relatives

3) All the holidays that young children adore, he couldn't celebrate because of his faith.

1) So why only boys? Where were the lil girls?

2) Yeah he had interactions with thousands of kids screaming "I love you" from all over the country...Kids getting trampled in stampedes just to touch him. And fans writing him letters in the tons....I aint never have no shyt like that.

3) Whoa is me I cant celebrate the capitalist driven pagan holiday Christmas like the other kids but unlike the other kids I can buy everything in Toys R Us.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
eminem is a nobody compared to michael jackson

MJ inspired many great musicians, many many fans

eminem brought in the worst fanbase possible - which is the racist trailer trash fukks, oh yean and he inspired bunch of comedian dweeb cac garbage parody rappers

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Stevie Wonder slams Eminem for mocking Michael Jackson

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Eminem-1703.html

In a rare public outburst, Stevie Wonder has criticised Eminem for ridiculing Michael Jackson in a video, and suggested the rapper was hypocritical because he owed his success to poor and black people.

Jackson himself has already lambasted Eminem's video for the song Just Lose It, which makes light of child molestation charges against the self-styled King of Pop.

Wonder joined the fray by telling Billboard magazine that he was "really disappointed" in Eminem.

"Kicking someone when he's down is not a good thing," Wonder was quoted as telling the music industry trade publication.

"I have much respect for his work, though I don't think he's as good as [late rapper] 2Pac. But I was disappointed that he would let himself go to such a level."

"He has succeeded on the backs of people predominantly in that lower pay bracket, people of colour. So for him to come out like that is bullshyt," Wonder said.

A spokesman for Eminem was not available for comment. The song, hailed by the Los Angeles Times as a "playful look at celebrity voyeurism", is expected to be among the nominees when contenders for the annual Grammy Awards are unveiled on Tuesday

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

2) Yeah he had interactions with thousands of kids screaming "I love you" from all over the country...Kids getting trampled in stampedes just to touch him. And fans writing him letters in the tons....I aint never have no shyt like that.

3) Whoa is me I cant celebrate the capitalist driven pagan holiday Christmas like the other kids but unlike the other kids I can buy everything in Toys R Us.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap

Where were the little girls? Wouldn't sleepovers with girls have been even more weird? :francis:
With boys you can see a little bit where he was coming from, as weird as it is...but doing that with girls is straight creepy
And he would have boys & girls to to ranch for his charity events or whatever

As far as his experiences as a kid, unless you have had those experiences, while being the breadwinner workhorse of the family and most famous person in any room you're in I don't see how anyone can dismiss the effect it has on someone. Mental illness and trauma is real

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good question on why boys.

Well, with all the money he had, did he really or was even allowed to splurge on toys like that. He didn't really go all out until he became an adult and built his own amusement park.