T.L.C.
Breh came with this bullshyt

mes7cwm.png

And MJ responded in the best way possible

gimC2Mh.png

Jackson buys Eminem rights

:lolbron:

Edit: beaten

That's why MJ had to soul snatch the kid and buy up EM's publishing. Michael played chess on the entire music industry...ask Paul McCartney.

Michael murked shady on that reponse. nikka was like fukk a 16 i'm buying your hits :mjlol:

He owned the publishing for two songs, Without Me and The Real Slim Shady, not his entire back catalog. And he acquired those through the ATV deal, not some cherry picked revenge plot.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
If you’re fan I can see how this is a joke to you but if I’m Michael i’m Pissed because the industry and the higher ups tried to pull a sacrifice and bury me with false accusations of molestation and then you have your white rap hero making fun of it in his video and songs and prolonging the propaganda.

Dre should of overruled that decision

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He owned the publishing for two songs, Without Me and The Real Slim Shady, not his entire back catalog. And he acquired those through the ATV deal, not some cherry picked revenge plot.

Okay...he bought the publishing rights to two HUGE Eminem singles...amongst of a group of publishing rights to others songs.

Doesn't change the fact that that's still some Boss shyt. Eminem owned any MJ songs?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Okay...he bought the publishing rights to two HUGE Eminem singles...amongst of a group of publishing rights to others songs.

Doesn't change the fact that that's still some Boss shyt. Eminem owned any MJ songs?

What it does is give proper context to the narrative that he 'bossed up' on Eminem for parodying him by buy his entire back catalog of music. When the truth is, the company he owned, bought another company that owned music which included 2 songs of his.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Because the only accusations came from two boys whose parents were using them to get the bag
Cory Feldman been on a public quest for years to crush the Hollywood pedos that abused him and others, and he said Mike absolutely was not doing that with him

Feldman said that he never molested him but he also said that looking back on some of his experiences with Jackson, if he had a son, who was in some 35 year old man's apartment being shown nude photos and other things that went on, he'd probably beat the shyt out of him.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mike was low key sensitive. What did Em say that was so wrong? He was joking.

At the same time, Em had his music rights bought so it is what it is lol. Mike won!

I don't think Mike was innocent, at all.

But joke or not, he parodied his nose falling off, him catching fire and his serious legal stuff. Even if he was dead ass guilty it wouldn't be something he could just shrug off. shyt Chappelle's piss on you remix was hilarious, but I wouldn't expect R Kelly to laugh at it and shrug it off lol

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What it does is give proper context to the narrative that he 'bossed up' on Eminem for parodying him by buy his entire back catalog of music. When the truth is, the company he owned, bought another company that owned music which included 2 songs of his.

And I just concurred with your statement in my previous post. Did any of Eminem's companies purchase any songs that were created by Michael Jackson?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And I just concurred with your statement in my previous post. Did any of Eminem's companies purchase any songs that were created by Michael Jackson?

No he didn't, but how we go from :mj:own's Eminem's catalog of music to comparing their business acumen?