Old Michael Jackson Interview Speaking About Eminem Resurfaces

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Glad he snatched up EM's livelihood

GOAT performer. There will never ever ever be anyone like this again in the history of the world. Look at these crowds and he had people falling out like a crooked preacher.

the-crowd-during-an-oasis-concert-at-wembley-stadium-BCG6GD.jpg

:jagsdafuq:

That's a picture of an Oasis concert. MJ never performed at the New Wembley.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Nobody was rocking with him, he wasn't even doing shyt for people to rock with him with. 04 was peak clowning, this em vid was just another joke in a long line of them that year.
He wasn't active making new music, but everybody still loved all his old stuff. And when he would pop up he got the same fanatic reaction in a public sighting that he had always got.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Hell no. Mike said out of his own mouth in that Ed Bradley interview that he saw nothing wrong with a grown man sharing a bed with a child like Mike was doing. Even if Mike really believed that he shouldn't have said that publicly. But being that he did say it publicly he's open for scrutiny.

I won't deny he acted inappropriately, but the children said he offered to sleep on the floor several times but the kids wanted to sleep next to him.

He shouldn't have, but he wasn't 'mentally sound and was constantly trying to relive his childhood. Parents took advantage of that and sued.

Like I said, the parents of that sued him said it was a lie themselves. So honestly, what does it matter what mike said?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
What about this whiteboy

main-qimg-2bfd6d64a75cf78cd0043e7f62dc85bd

main-qimg-037461bfaa63b41644df6ccff46bce84

nikka get the fukk from my alerts with your bullshyt. :mjlol:I know exactly what a MJ concert at Wembley looks like first hand, fakkit.

And that first picture wasn't even in London.:mjlol: It was taken at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool.

fukking dumbass. :mjlol:Go back to your cave, you mouth breathing simpleton.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Mike had a solid comebakk around 2000

Ppl were still with him
This is 04, he was an easy punchline. All the top comedians had jokes about him, popular showed had jokes about him, he was clowned in movies, etc. I thought the em shyt was hilarious along with the rest of the jokes.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
nikka get the fukk from my alerts with your bullshyt. :mjlol:I know exactly what a MJ concert at Wembley looks like first hand, fakkit.

And that first picture wasn't even in London.:mjlol: It was taken at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool.

:umad:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) "Just Lose It" is hands down the worst song in Hip Hop ever. Only Nicki Minaj's "Stupid Ho" comes close.

2) He said "I done touched on everything, but little boys" and parodied MJ in the video during the time MJ was on trial for allegations against him. This wasn't fake outrage. Yes, people joked about Michael Jackson and some made some inflammatory statements about him, but this was still poor taste and bad timing.

3) The scene where the nose falls of Eminem as faux Michael Jackson is also poor taste.

Yeah, Hip Hop is a culture that embraces a "no holding back" attitude towards controversy, but Eminem just had been exposed with the "Foolish Pride" tapes and when he did this, it compounded it.

I think when "Foolish Pride" was released to the public, it did more damage to Eminem than any diss. He dropped Encore, and pretty much went into exile binging on drugs. He was never the same. Considering the run he had from SSLP to 8 Mile, the fall off was real.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This is 04, he was an easy punchline. All the top comedians had jokes about him, popular showed had jokes about him, he was clowned in movies, etc. I thought the em shyt was hilarious along with the rest of the jokes.

So what

Eddie Murphy clowned on Mike at the peak of MJ's fame on either Raw or Delirious

That doesnt take away that to the common person MJ was still a beloved figure

Comedians will make jokes about anyone...what does it matter

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

tumblr_mherl35HtV1rx1fkpo1_500.gif