Old Michael Jackson Interview Speaking About Eminem Resurfaces

⚡⚡⚡

Pro
Daps
Yeah, I remember stopped fukking with Eminem for a while (especially during the 'Encore' era) when he dissed Michael, but Geraldo is such an instigator and always bashes on Rap/Hip Hop.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The world owes the Jackson family an apology

Hell no. Mike said out of his own mouth in that Ed Bradley interview that he saw nothing wrong with a grown man sharing a bed with a child like Mike was doing. Even if Mike really believed that he shouldn't have said that publicly. But being that he did say it publicly he's open for scrutiny.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Everybody. Michael was a joke in pop culture. It wasn't til he died that he became loved again.
This was a half truth, the media white owned publication made him a joke because he's black.

Name me a celebrity get that kind of treatment who wasn't black and the media still does it.

In Britain the tabloids called him, "Wacko Jacko". Whenever he would bat an eyelid they'd make an article about it and spin the story into something negative.

Do you know how many tabloids MJ sued and won in cases they perpetuated about him being a rapist.

fukk deeez CACs :martin:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He owned the publishing for two songs, Without Me and The Real Slim Shady, not his entire back catalog. And he acquired those through the ATV deal, not some cherry picked revenge plot.

Those are the only two tracks he needed to own since those are his most played tracks on the radio next to lose yourself.

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
This was around the same time those second child abuse allegations came up and MJ did that interview where he said its OK to share your bed with child. A lot of people were clowning him, you dont remember the shyt Chris Rock and Katt Williams said about him?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Everybody. Michael was a joke in pop culture. It wasn't til he died that he became loved again.
He wasn't a joke in that sense people didn't like him no more. He got clowned for the weird stuff he stayed doing, but it wasn't no we hate Mike and not rocking with him anymore. The media is one thing, but people were generally pulling for him. It was just always some "nikka come on!:pachaha:" with MJ

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This was a half truth, the media white owned publication made him a joke because he's black.

Name me a celebrity get that kind of treatment who wasn't black and the media still does it.

In Britain the tabloids called him, "Wacko Jacko". Whenever he would bat an eyelid they'd make an article about it and spin the story into something negative.

Do you know how many tabloids MJ sued and won in cases they perpetuated about him being a rapist.

fukk deeez CACs :martin:
He was clowned by blacks as well.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He wasn't a joke in that sense people didn't like him no more. He got clowned for the weird stuff he stayed doing, but it wasn't no we hate Mike and not rocking with him anymore. The media is one thing, but people were generally pulling for him. It was just always some "nikka come on!:pachaha:" with MJ
Nobody was rocking with him, he wasn't even doing shyt for people to rock with him with. 04 was peak clowning, this em vid was just another joke in a long line of them that year.