Old Michael Jackson Interview Speaking About Eminem Resurfaces

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
eminem is a nobody compared to michael jackson

MJ inspired many great musicians, many many fans

eminem brought in the worst fanbase possible - which is the racist trailer trash fukks, oh yean and he inspired bunch of comedian dweeb cac garbage parody rappers
This was an emotionally charged post for me. In the end I dapped, undapped then returned the dap.:dead:

Though I agree with the sentiment about Eminem I had to say that he did change Hip-Hop for the better. Though he isn't the greatest there's no doubt that in 2000 in brought more eyes to the medium than anyone before and after and in 2018 he was the highest selling *artist of 2018. When Eminem drops music he's inadvertently putting money in everyone's pockets as promoters see the rest of us as a commodity that *will return their investment/s.

Other than 50 Cent and literally putting Detroit on his back I think Eminem's biggest contribution is simply allowing Hip-Hop artists in general to increase their actual earnings potential which their content will reach a wider demographic and that's nothing to be overlooked.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
1) So why only boys? Where were the lil girls?

2) Yeah he had interactions with thousands of kids screaming "I love you" from all over the country...Kids getting trampled in stampedes just to touch him. And fans writing him letters in the tons....I aint never have no shyt like that.

3) Whoa is me I cant celebrate the capitalist driven pagan holiday Christmas like the other kids but unlike the other kids I can buy everything in Toys R Us.

Here's MJ with Kidada Jones.

MJDrivingWithNiece.jpg

from the Glenda tapes. Here Glenda talks to Michael's niece Brandi who picks up the phone at the beginning. Just shows not only boys were around Michael like the media likes to make the public believe

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As far as his experiences as a kid, unless you have had those experiences, while being the breadwinner workhorse of the family and most famous person in any room you're in I don't see how anyone can dismiss the effect it has on someone. Mental illness and trauma is real

Negro please. He was a smart business man and a genius with the music but when it comes to sleepovers with boys all of a sudden he has "trauma" and "mental issues?"

:francis:

I love Mike too but atleast I'm realistic. I throw these questions out there to see who's being realistic or who's caught up in fandom.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Mike shouldn't have let it get to him, it's just Eminem. Although I guess getting made fun of by Eminem in 2004 versus 2019 stings more

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Negro please. He was a smart business man and a genius with the music but when it comes to sleepovers with boys all of a sudden he has "trauma" and "mental issues?"

:francis:

I love Mike too but atleast I'm realistic. I throw these questions out there to see who's being realistic or who's caught up in fandom.

You need to actually read up on what really went down instead of making assumptions.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the general public.

Doesn't mean people stopped loving his music but his behavior (not just the allegations) made him an easy punchline and it wasn't just the "evil cac media" upset with how much money and power he had.

Michael Jackson (and other celebrities) been the butt of comedian jokes for decades. It is what it is. Now, was he the butt of jokes to the hundreds of thousands of fans that went to his concerts screaming his name, crying and fainting at just hearing his voice? Or those who bought his albums? Don’t let some jokes on the way he lived his life sway you now.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I remember when Em had dropped that video....nobody was feeling Em clowning Mike, at least ppl in the black community.

The media was trying to turn Mike into a complete punchline and dehumanize him completely.

If my memory is correct, I don't think BET aired the video on their channel.

Mike was still revered by black people no matter the devilish tactics the white media was doing.