Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Its not sad, it dont make sense.. Its gonna stand out and overshadow everything.. Kerr created this..
America just won in a route, and only thing you can focus on is one player not playing? And I’m from St. Louis, my kids go to the same school he went to and his jersey hangs at the gym, but I’m still not up in arms about this one game.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
This has got to be personal between Kerr and Tatum. It just makes no sense why he didn't get minutes. If I were him, i would consider finding an excuse and going back to Boston. This is a waste of his time, and I'm not even a fan like that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Can you imagine if Derrick White continues balling out in the Olympics, continues playing great on the Celtics next season. Do you know how much he would command as a free agent in 2025 in the open market??

Only 1 person to thank

Braman

Superstar
Daps
…who should Tatum be getting minutes over ? KD and Bron showed that he not on their level today.

Hali had a blazing first half of the season and kinda fell back to earth .

There’s levels and Kerrs rotation is showing that

:what: 90% of this team can play 3 positions. There are no real positional concerns unless you do something abnormal—-and that’s what Kerr has done

The 2 odd men out clearly should be Hali by age and white by way of pedigree/talent. But what Kerr has done is he’s starting 3 of their guards. Booker should not be starting. By starting Booker now there’s no room for guards off the bench unless you play…. Derrick white or Halliburton. Bc Tatum defensively isn’t ideal at the 2

It should be Steph-Jrue-KD-Bron, then you would have Ant and book as guards offensively and defensively. And leaves room for Tatum to play the 3

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
America just won in a route, and only thing you can focus on is one player not playing? And I’m from St. Louis, my kids go to the same school he went to and his jersey hangs at the gym, but I’m still not up in arms about this one game.
You answered the whole question.. America won in a route and Tatum cant find one minute on court? ONE?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I get why people grow a disdain toward Lebron :lolbron: I get it. It’s not even him, it’s the energy his aura pause creates.

You ask Jayson Tatum a first team all nba champ etc to defer and buy in and be a team player :ufdup: at the expense of public ridicule…

Meanwhile everything Bron touches turns into a coronation. Like there’s an unspoken understanding that people are expected to bend the knee and kiss his ass. Unlimited minutes dominate thr ball, everything he does is marveled at for his age :pachaha:And again it’s not him, it’s the energy that surrounds him. You a grown man and vet yourself expected to humble yourself and enjoy the Olympics Lebron experience.

‘Kyrie how does it feel to have Lebron as a father figure’ type shyt