Old Going For Gold: USA Men's Olympic Basketball - Next Up The Main Event vs France (8/10 @ 3:30pm ET)

Where Will The Olympic Team Medal?

• Gold

Votes: 168 91.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Bronze

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • No Medal

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad most of the focus on this game seems to be that Tatum didn’t play. Can’t enjoy shyt.
Bums with hate in their heart. Love to see a black man, who is winning in life, taking an L. Makes them feel better about them being walking L’s :snoop:

Not everybody, but a good portion of those guys.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Embiid will learn how to deal with the international refs.

I also wonder if Bam and AD will get more minutes again.

That for me feels like the trickiest situation going forwards.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Bums with hate in their heart. Love to see a black man, who is winning in life, taking an L. Makes them feel better about them being walking L’s :snoop:

Not everybody, but a good portion of those guys.
A lot of these dudes are moist, jealous of JT, fatherless, and/or etc. They can’t formulate their own opinion, so they follow the opinions of other dudes hating on him bc he’s: lightskinneded, gets bytches they want, successful black man and/or went to Duke.

I get he’s corny and can be trying too hard but cmon now.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How special is Bron? LeWall when that Serbian tried to post him, knew the FIBA substitution rule over the refs, looks spry af at 40 years old in transition, jumper looks as good as ever, throwing dimes, still plays with so much joy, still flexing out there just a showman, and he’s the unquestioned leader for as generational and veteran as KD and Steph are they can’t see him at all in that regard

Incredible

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:what: 90% of this team can play 3 positions. There are no real positional concerns unless you do something abnormal—-and that’s what Kerr has done

The 2 odd men out clearly should be Hali by age and white by way of pedigree/talent. But what Kerr has done is he’s starting 3 of their guards. Booker should not be starting. By starting Booker now there’s no room for guards off the bench unless you play…. Derrick white or Halliburton. Bc Tatum defensively isn’t ideal at the 2

It should be Steph-Jrue-KD-Bron, then you would have Ant and book as guards offensively and defensively. And leaves room for Tatum to play the 3
see how you woulda sat White even though he justified his time out there?

a different game will probably feature Tatum more, but these are 10 minute quarters, the game moves fast and not everyone will play. In an easier matchup, LeBron doesn't play so much, thus letting Tatum get more PT.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone explain to me why tatum is so hated?

dude just minds his business :dead:

i can't even explain why I hate dude but I just do
You a lakers fan and he’s the best player on the Celtics team who just won a championship. Of course you hate him