OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Dope

Whoa dere, breh, assassins creed tho?

I look at it like this breh. Is this a more realistic depiction of violent imagery than cartoons? Of course it is. However, I monitor him as an individual. He doesn't show any outwardly aggressive behavior. At three, my wife and I stopped giving him naps. For most days, he's chill as fukk. His level of understanding, for his age, appears to be very advanced for his age. Like, he uses introspection on a lot of things, like, I can have a legit convo with him about certain subjects. Not to mention, his hand/eye coordination is through the roof. So, since I give him a blank slate to do these things, it is also important for me to monitor and patrol the boundaries that separate responsible parenting and negligence. Everything is copasetic on that end now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Let's not pretend Sony hasn't been selling ports left and right and charging stans for backwards compatibility for years.
Let's not pretend M$FT hasn't done the same thing :laff: I'm sure you forgot about MCC and Gears collection since its been covered in dust.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Compare a remake with new content to booting up old games brehs.

Have fun playing Halo 1 in 480P after buying the remaster two timea brehs :mjlol:
Except halo was completely remastered and soon will be Xbox enhanced with added affects and native 4k. You saying that isn't a huge deal :usure:

Let's not pretend Sony hasn't been selling ports left and right and charging stans for backwards compatibility for years.
People care about playing old games...the smart ones don't pay extra to do so.
I hear ya :sas1: did you purchase a nes or SNES mini tho :sas2:
Let's not pretend M$FT hasn't done the same thing :laff: I'm sure you forgot about MCC and Gears collection since its been covered in dust.
Those were completely redone, gears is 60fps as well. The last of us is a mild port that you championed, you posted pics of the lighting differences acting like it was night and day difference :ufdup:

Well sir, with Xbox one X every game gets the crash bandicoot treatment :umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Those games are also backwards compatible for free though :gucci:
People paid to play them early, and for the ability to play online with playlist that spanned across the entire series.
You don't have to celebrate every thing Sony does breh.

It's not even debatable. Sony royally screwed (and continues to screw) PS stans when it comes to backwards compatibility and no amount of

is going to change that. BC on PS3 was held over every XBOT's head when it launched, and was used as a justification for coming out at $600.
Now since Sony decided to charge you for streaming BC and HD ports, all of a sudden BC doesn't matter. :russ:
Don't even get me started on how everyone gave MS hell for "always online" meanwhile PS Stans celebrate "always online" backwards compatibility that you have to pay for monthly. :laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Except halo was completely remastered and soon will be Xbox enhanced with added affects and native 4k. You saying that isn't a huge deal :usure:

I hear ya :sas2: did you purchase a nes or SNES mini tho :sas2:

Those were completely redone, gears is 60fps as well. The last of us is a mild port that you championed, you posted pics of the lighting differences acting like it was night and day difference :ufdup:

Well sir, with Xbox one X every game gets the crash bandicoot treatment :umad:
I didn't purchase an NES or SNES mini. I'm smacking a PS Stan around. Shut up and stay on code.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
cool, didn't even know this was being worked on. never owned a Xbox OG but I had a PS2 and a Gamecube so I'll be lookin out for some of the better multiplatform games from that era

Capcom vs SNK 2
Def Jam Fight for NY
NBA Street 2 and 3
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition
SSX Tricky
Tony Hawk 2

give me those and the X1 gets plugged back in

Lot of memories with Capcom vs SNK 2, my brother and I put many hours into that game :mjcry:

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Engadget and a few others are saying Crimson Skies is single player only.

Then fukk that, what is the point? I like the single player, but the multiplayer is what made that game so in demand.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Engadget and a few others are saying Crimson Skies is single player only.

Then fukk that, what is the point? I like the single player, but the multiplayer is what made that game so in demand.
I can't find it, I seem them speak on it saying it would take some engineering but that it would become a reality. You got me worried now :to:

Most of the games I wanna play from that gen are single player except for recon and splinter cell