OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Lot of memories with Capcom vs SNK 2, my brother and I put many hours into that game :mjcry:
same. I used to take the Gamecube everywhere and run CvS2. from Toronto to Barbados. the EO option made it accessible for everyone so it was fun to play and watch regardless.

honestly, thinking about it got me :mjcry: too, played the whole extended family nearly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those games are also backwards compatible for free though :gucci:
People paid to play them early, and for the ability to play online with playlist that spanned across the entire series.
You don't have to celebrate every thing Sony does breh.

It's not even debatable. Sony royally screwed (and continues to screw) PS stans when it comes to backwards compatibility and no amount of

is going to change that. BC on PS3 was held over every XBOT's head when it launched, and was used as a justification for coming out at $600.
Now since Sony decided to charge you for streaming BC and HD ports, all of a sudden BC doesn't matter. :russ:
Don't even get me started on how everyone gave MS hell for "always online" meanwhile PS Stans celebrate "always online" backwards compatibility that you have to pay for monthly. :laff:

6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

:laff: that was a doozy

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at it like this breh. Is this a more realistic depiction of violent imagery than cartoons? Of course it is. However, I monitor him as an individual. He doesn't show any outwardly aggressive behavior. At three, my wife and I stopped giving him naps. For most days, he's chill as fukk. His level of understanding, for his age, appears to be very advanced for his age. Like, he uses introspection on a lot of things, like, I can have a legit convo with him about certain subjects. Not to mention, his hand/eye coordination is through the roof. So, since I give him a blank slate to do these things, it is also important for me to monitor and patrol the boundaries that separate responsible parenting and negligence. Everything is copasetic on that end now.
True, if you are monitoring while he plays i think thats really the most important thing

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Put in an hour on kotor earlier :banderas:

Now probably will not play the until 2019

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They do, the problem is that on the 360, you can move 360 save files to the cloud...

But with OG Xbox saves, you can't at all.
So you have your original Xbox with the saves bruh :usure:
Put in an hour on kotor earlier :banderas:

Now probably will not play the until 2019
Man the is the shyt :whew:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
KOTOR and thats it. I been asking for that shyt for years now and its finally here

:blessed:

Will be sitting with it this weekend... I wanna be irresponsible and take a day off work but I'll save that for a better situation