OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can play Crimson skies multiplayer by setting up xlink Kai according to Reddit.
:myman:
This is pretty cool of them. I'm not a hoarder like you dudes so I don't have any old discs to play.

I thought they were gonna have shytty prices to buy them digitally, but $10 is beyond fair.:ehh:
Expect those prices to plummet, they only that much because it's a new feature. $5 with deals for cheaper in a few months. $10 is more expensive than a lot of Xbox one games. Battlefront 1 been 4.50 lately, lords of the fallen is $6 right now. 360 games often go for less than $5 but you know all this. Tbc..
I used Xlink Kai in the mid 2000s to play Xbox and PSP games online. It's funny to see people mentioning it again.
It was the only way to play Halo 1 online at the time :banderas:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:myman:

Expect those prices to plummet, they only that much because it's a new feature. $5 with deals for cheaper in a few months. $10 is more expensive than a lot of Xbox one games. Battlefront 1 been 4.50 lately, lords of the fallen is $6 right now. 360 games often go for less than $5 but you know all this. Tbc..

It was the only way to play Halo 1 online at the time :banderas:
XBC was more popuular for halo than kai

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played fusion frenzy. Game looks crazy crisp on xb1. MS is doing a great job with BC and I hope Sony is paying attention and eventually comes to their senses. Sony has a legendary library across their consoles. It’s a shame their arrogance is hurting their fans.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Starting to get my feet wet again a lil

Ninja_Gaiden_Black.png

:mjgrin: