• Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2
  • The King of Fighters Neowave

I miss those games.......Wish could have kept Original Xbox.:mjcry:

fukk it....got me to cop Xbox One X for those shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
Once they make Def Jam: Fight For New York playable, I might just get an XBox One. How does it work? If you have the disc, it will let you download a digital copy of the game?

They need to add Def Jam and all the Team Andromeda games before I start to think of getting yet another current gen console to clog up this house. I still have my original OG Xbox filled with a hard drive full of early '00s music and a bunch of saves from when I was in college, but it's creaky. I'd rather preserve it for as long as possible.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
They need to make this compatible

42214-sega-gt-2002-jsrf-jet-set-radio-future-xbox-back-cover.jpg

:ohlawd:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope

She fights me on that. He embarrassed her once when she took him with her and a friend, he straight up had a convo with her about red and blue people, like when you do the eagle vision. Lil man was like, you kill the red people with swords and guns and blue people are your friends and my wife told me that her friend was like wtf. Then he stopped talking to play some legos.

I told her that, because it's me allowing this, it is up to me to explain what it is he's watching and playing. Violence is in all forms of media so it strikes me as hypocritical to not allow this to be played by him. He and his brother wrestles, plays with star wars lightsabers among other things so this fits squarely in that, in my opinion. It's not like he's playing GTA and MFing everyone afterwards. My son just walks around AC towns, Deeboing people and looting them when he gets done.

Assassin's Creed is for me, he just likes it like his dad does.
Whoa dere, breh, assassins creed tho?