OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
cool, didn't even know this was being worked on. never owned a Xbox OG but I had a PS2 and a Gamecube so I'll be lookin out for some of the better multiplatform games from that era

Capcom vs SNK 2
Def Jam Fight for NY
NBA Street 2 and 3
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition
SSX Tricky
Tony Hawk 2

give me those and the X1 gets plugged back in

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just to confirm, we can play Crimson Skies online right?
When they announced this at E3 they said it would be, I highly doubt it's not. Know for a fact it will work if it's not now so :francis:
The only game I’m not interested in on that list is grabbed by the ghoulies
Well that is a great game so I see why you would skip it. Not enough people...
If it wasn't for Sony's strategy of charging their consumer base for features that should be free, Microsoft would probably be able to bring Shenmue 1 and 2 to XB1 via BC.
Sony doesn't have the rights to Shenmue 1 and 2, Sega does. They can be And probably will be imo.
I had a modded XBox so my copy of Psychonauts is still sealed (kept it that way because I think it's a classic)... But I may have to crack that thing open and play it on the XBox One.
Make sure that copy isn't worth something before you do

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:snoop:How are you just now realizing this? KOTOR is the blueprint for all of those games. Even dragon age ran with the formula.
After playing the first two and jade empire :blessed: I had a bunch of kids, put in a bunch of work in the streets, mass effect was different enough :yeshrug:

When mass effect launched I probably knew, I don't remember remembering because I smoked that memory or I might have snorted that memory off of a strippers ass :manny:

I definitely smoked it, likely in a Dutch :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
After playing the first two and jade empire :blessed: I had a bunch of kids, put in a bunch of work in the streets, mass effect was different enough :yeshrug:

When mass effect launched I probably knew, I don't remember remembering because I smoked that memory or I might have snorted that memory off of a strippers ass :manny:

I definitely smoked it, likely in a Dutch :francis:
Every time I've recommended Mass Effect, I say "If you liked KOTOR you'll like Mass Effect and Dragon Age".
KOTOR 1 is GOAT status, especially with the plot twist.
Glad to see it coming to XB1. It'll definitely give me a reason to run through it again.
I still have my physical copy too.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Every time I've recommended Mass Effect, I say "If you liked KOTOR you'll like Mass Effect and Dragon Age".
KOTOR 1 is GOAT status, especially with the plot twist.
Glad to see it coming to XB1. It'll definitely give me a reason to run through it again.
I still have my physical copy too.
I enjoyed jade empire more but lot of was epic at the time.

Star wars obi-wan was dope too :to:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...ox-games-announced-for-xbox-one-compatibility

BY RYAN MCCAFFREY Microsoft has revealed the first 13 backwards-compatible original Xbox games for Xbox One to IGN – several of which we got to play. These first 13 will be available tomorrow, October 24. All are enhanced with 1080p resolution, higher and/or smoother framerates, and faster loading times.

These are the first 13 games you can play on any Xbox One if you own the title, beginning tomorrow:

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
  • Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Black
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates!
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2