OG Xbox Backwards Compatibility coming tomorrow

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Played some ninja gaiden and kotor earlier. Ginna cop dead to rights and prince of persia on friday. I need ninja gaiden 2 and the other two prince of persias to become bc asap :damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is pretty cool of them. I'm not a hoarder like you dudes so I don't have any old discs to play.

I thought they were gonna have shytty prices to buy them digitally, but $10 is beyond fair.:ehh:
$10 is fair. I could argue that some should go for cheaper than that...but still...$10 isn’t a lot to ask for convenience. That list is very solid too. If you never played Black check it out. I was always impressed with the audio in that game. The gun shots sound real. (Or at least they did to me at the time)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
$10 is fair. I could argue that some should go for cheaper than that...but still...$10 isn’t a lot to ask for convenience. That list is very solid too. If you never played Black check it out. I was always impressed with the audio in that game. The gun shots sound real. (Or at least they did to me at the time)
I'm gonna try Black.

I played it back then and I remember being wowed by there graphics and sound. Looking forward to see how it holds up.

Ninja Gaiden looks really good considering how old it is. Playing with my son he gone say "This doesn't look that old, I thought you said it came out when you were a kid":beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm gonna try Black.

I played it back then and I remember being wowed by there graphics and sound. Looking forward to see how it holds up.

Ninja Gaiden looks really good considering how old it is. Playing with my son he gone say "This doesn't look that old, I thought you said it came out when you were a kid":beli:
Yeah I was surprised too with how well Ninja Gaiden has held up.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...ox-games-announced-for-xbox-one-compatibility

BY RYAN MCCAFFREY Microsoft has revealed the first 13 backwards-compatible original Xbox games for Xbox One to IGN – several of which we got to play. These first 13 will be available tomorrow, October 24. All are enhanced with 1080p resolution, higher and/or smoother framerates, and faster loading times.

These are the first 13 games you can play on any Xbox One if you own the title, beginning tomorrow:

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
  • Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Black
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates!
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2