datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I thought it was moreso Buzz Lightyear “falling with style”. She would spin her lasso to gain extra momentum. And then there were the lightning bolts... :mjlol:

Don't even get me started on that bruh :hhh:.
That through him for another loop, that whole sequence he had the :stopitslime: face

...luckily they could half care by that point anyway...I was the only one having to suffer the rest of the movie :francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Snyder on the first Wonder Woman; he wrote the story

It's quite obvious with Snyder being on set of the first Wonder Woman he was like an assistant director "ghost" director most likely..

:ohhh:I KNEW THERE WAS SOME "ASSISTANCE"
GOING ON BECAUSE THESE 2 MOVIES
ARE DAY AND NIGHT.

THERES NO WAY THE SAME PERSON
WHO DID THE 1ST MOVIE
COULD TURN AROUND AND MAKE
THIS GARBAGE.
:devil:
:evil:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think they just can’t decide what they want Wonder Woman to be. Which is hard cause Wonder Woman is just not an exciting character

The beginning of the movie was unnecessary. Look either do movie about themyscira or naw.

Comic book movies just can’t do the villains any justice. Her most well known villain just gave back her wish.

The WW3 angle with all the nukes could have been dope had they not wasted Aries.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:ohhh:I KNEW THERE WAS SOME "ASSISTANCE"
GOING ON BECAUSE THESE 2 MOVIES
ARE DAY AND NIGHT.

THERES NO WAY THE SAME PERSON
WHO DID THE 1ST MOVIE
COULD TURN AROUND AND MAKE
THIS GARBAGE.
There's no question. WW even "felt" much more powerful and real in the first film. They gave her that same "kinetic" strength that Superman had in MoS. You could literally feel her power jumping off the screen.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
OBVIOUSLY ALL THE WISHES
REVERSED WHEN PASCAL
RENOUNCED HIS WISH.

Yeah but it was just weird to show her with medics still around and not sitting up or anything, unless I missed another quick cut