HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is this person you keep posting

semi known annoying ass self entitled “insider” who can’t admit when her CONSTANTLY wrong takes are wrong

she even has actual actors/producers/directors from the movies she is spreading rumours/inside info about calling her out on Twitter for being wrong and she’ll still double down she is right, bytch is a grade A clown

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Fell asleep twice watching it :russell:

Very disappointed compared to the first movie, I don't know if it was deliberately campy but it really gave off a 70s/80s tv show vibe ... Maybe they were trying to play homage to the OG show ?

The best parts of both movies were the scenes on paradise island with the Amazon's...I think they should go that direction next movie

Wishmaster was really the best part of the movie :lolbron:
I want more :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't really see what was so bad about this film :hubie:

7/10 :hubie:

I think your rating is a bit high but there really isn't anything in the movie that's terrible... these posters are becoming a parody of themselves, they call everything either piff or trash with no in between lol

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think your rating is a bit high but there really isn't anything in the movie that's terrible... these posters are becoming a parody of themselves, they call everything either piff or trash with no in between lol

I thought id seen it all but we legit have a Wonder Woman stan on our hands :dead:

Last edited: