SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I had to read through some of these responses again...classic

A lesson on how to kill your franchise :francis:

Daps
So I guess Patty Jenkins is off of Wonder Woman 3.
She left because they weren't happy with her script for Wonder Woman 3 and she was not willing to change it.
It got heated. One insider stated that Jenkins’ position was that De Luca and Abdy knew “they were wrong, that they didn’t understand her, didn’t understand the character, didn’t understand character arcs and didn’t understand what Jenkins was trying to do.” Jenkins also added that she wasn’t interested in pitching another version of the movie, and her script treatment was the only one she wanted to do. To stress her point, Jenkins reportedly included a Wikipedia link that explained the concept of “character arc” to De Luca.
I guess Ol' Patty thinks her shyt don't stink after hitting it big with the first Wonder Woman but considering she didn't write that script and that the script she did write was the terrible Wonder Woman 1984 I am guessing current execs think they don't need her.
I am on their side since they probably believe just having Gal Gadot is enough.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
So I guess Patty Jenkins is off of Wonder Woman 3.
She left because they weren't happy with her script for Wonder Woman 3 and she was not willing to change it.

I guess Ol' Patty thinks her shyt don't stink after hitting it big with the first Wonder Woman but considering she didn't write that script and that the script she did write was the terrible Wonder Woman 1984 I am guessing current execs think they don't need her.
I am on their side since they probably believe just having Gal Gadot is enough.
:blessed: Goodbye Patty! The WW franchise has been saved!

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
shyts trash…that mall scene was horrible. Worst opening I’ve ever seen in a superhero movie. Felt like it was made in 1984.

Now they showing the evil of Cheetah. About time this movie picked up :russell:
There’s hardly any Black people in this trash ass movie too which is weird cuz we was like 70 percent of DC’s population during the 80’s. :mjpls:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I'm not ready to torch Patty Jenkins with ya'll. Don't forget Wonder Woman is one of the best superhero movies of all time, full stop.

Apparently Zach Snyder developed most of the 1st Wonder Woman. That's why it's great. And Patty just came in to direct his vision.

The 2nd one though was all her which is why it's trash.