South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I thought there were good parts to it. I liked the cheetah villan. Gadot was good as usual and ww herself was fine. The wish thing and main villain and the stone ruined the movie for me tho

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was mentioned by someone in this thread before, but Diana essentially raped the dude who's body was taken over by Steve. This was after they showed all the guys catcalling her and Barbara earlier:russ:

9648624.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
IDK, I haven’t seen people sh*tting on Ant Man or Spider-Man when if you went through those movies with a fine tooth comb, you could find just as many plot holes. This movie wasn’t that bad. And it’s not a cop out. This is not a movie for 30 year old men who are superhero fanboys. The target demographic is clearly little girls and women :beli: You wearing Wonder Woman shirts bruh? :beli: We’re here to be spectators at best. It’s their movie.

I remember you....
You’re so familiar....
You’re “that guy
I used to be that guy, but on the flip side.
And you know what?

Coli complained, whined, and fake beefed with me. Coli said don’t be like that.....

So take it from me.... don’t be that guy

Unless you truly know how harness or comprehend how to use your powers for great evil:mjlit:

There is nothing similar about this movie to Antman, Spiderman and Guardians.

Has more similarities with Catwoman, Shazaam, Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
why is Diana Prince such an a$$hole? When she's Wonder Woman she's pretty charming, but they play up that guilt and obligation to be the hero as Diana, that she's just an a$$hole.

this movie is an absolute mess btw. i thought i'd like it a lot more than 1 just off the camply trailers, and 1.5 hours in (an eternity so far) I don't think I'm gonna.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Idk what the fukk happened, but cotDAMN somebody fukked up here. :hhh:

It's 3 hours, but somehow everything feels rushed and halfway thought out like someone didn't finish the script. :hhh:

The plot is a garbled mess, the 3rd act just felt like they were throwing shyt at the screen to make sure it worked, and they had the bright idea of having WW (who is pushing what? A Thousand Years in age at this point?) being stuck on a nikka she spent 5 business days with over 60 years ago as a major plot point of the movie:hhh:.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it came from a trickster god who made it to fukk with humans.
it was passed from civilization to civilization and ended up with the fbi at some point
Wonder woman’s archeologist company was lent it to research it
The god never shows up in the film they just talk about him in one scene

I guess if they casted him it would be seen as a rip off if Loki?? Funny thing is it really felt like an 80s cheesy superhero film. Kristin wiig looks so flabby and sick how old is that broad?? The supposedly sexy scenes of her were trash

:russ:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i downloaded and watched it last night. Meh. And I liked the first one. Took way too long to get to Cheetah being Cheetah. :unimpressed:The other villain was...there. :beli:

Those scenes where she was being spiderman in the clouds. :skip: Doing all those poses. :mjlol: And i don't know what they were trying to do with her running. It was like they had her strapped in a harness and told her to move her legs.
AcidicSecondIvorybackedwoodswallow-max-1mb.gif
They definitely didn't know how to show her running speed.

sidenote: Kristen Wiig in a tight dress. :leon:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not that smart but I’ll weigh in. In 1947, a few years after the Holocaust in World War II, a large part of Palestine was carved up and given to the Jews to create Israel. Twenty years later by 1967, Israeli Jews had the side facing the Mediterranean Sea whereas Palestinian Arabs had the West Bank facing the rest of the Middle East. Almost right down the middle of the country. It created a lot of tension in the region to say the least. If they stopped right there, there may have been peace but since then, Israel has encroached further and further on Palestine’s side. Creating Israeli camps, villages and cities in Palestine. Now instead of Palestine having a whole continuous country that’s theirs outright, they have towns that are effectively islands because they’re surrounded by illegal Israeli settlements everywhere. You can’t drive from one part of Palestine to the other without going through Israeli areas now. And Israel has no plan to stop. This year the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, wanted to formalize actions to annex (take over) the West Bank. This would make peace impossible. You cant have a two country solution when one half is all Jewish land and the other half is Palestinian land but has fifty Jewish cities in it. He later fell back as multiple Middle Eastern countries said they would formalize relations as long as Israel didnt try to take the West Bank. Trump bribed those other Middle Eastern countries into formalizing ties with Israel. UAE got fighter jets in return. Sudan got taken off the state sponsored list for aiding terrorists. Morocco got the US backing their claim over Western Sahara, a region without a formal government they’ve always wanted. The objective was for all these countries to form relations with Israel (to bring them in as political partners and allies) so they can all form an united block against Iran, a growing threat to all of the countries over there. Palestine is looking at all this like :dwillhuh: feeling betrayed, abandoned and left out. They consider those countries formalizing relationships with Israel as sell outs....as they’re all “Arab brothers” choosing to side with someone the region has always looked at as an outsider just because they have more money, a stronger military and more connections with the US and Europe. Note. The US backs Israel financially and in return, they’re our eyes and ears on everything going on in that part of the world, which is why Arabs see Israelis as puppets paid to be a snitch for America...they also don’t like that Israel is only a military power because they get money from the states, without it they would’ve been gotten ran over by the other M.E. countries and they also don’t like Israelis due to them being mostly white and not real Middle Easteners. Now for the Arab countries who have formalized relations with Israel (UAE, Sudan, Morocco, Bahrain)....on their end, they’re reaching the point of no longer feeling sorry for Palestine and are ready to move on :hubie:They see the Palestinians as a lost cause that’s quickly reaching the point of irrelevancy. The guy in the movie could be argued to be a representation of Palestine holding a grievance against Israel for slowly taking away his people’s land over time. But AFAIK, there are no princes in Palestine and the country has no oil to be given away to the Saudis like in that scene. If the Palestinians had oil wealth to begin with, they would’ve had the bread to go to war with Israel and they wouldn’t have had their land taken in the first place :manny: Still...Gal Gadot is Israeli so it might have been tone deaf to put that in the movie as it could be misconstrued as sh*ting on Palestine :manny:
Thanks for the history lesson, seriously. Now I'm naïve to all of this and been reading about Gal and why the internet "hates" her for most of the morning. I'm stuck between :patrice: and :manny: because you never know what someone else went through while in the military but I'll just keep my opinions on things offline.