Conz

Superstar
Daps
Breh that mall scene was so bad, I was waiting for a director to jump out and say "cut" to show that they were filming a parody of a tv show. The fukk was that? :why:
it was so bad, i kinda like it. and people seem to be talking it up as an homage to the 70s Superman like that's a good excuse for it looking so shytty. ton of weird choices in this movie.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

:picard: lm lmao

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
it was so bad, i kinda like it. and people seem to be talking it up as an homage to the 70s Superman like that's a good excuse for it looking so shytty. ton of weird choices in this movie.

I get what they were going for, but it was too over the top that it bordered on making a parody of the genre rather than paying homage.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This really that bad? Seems to be unanimously shytted on everywhere

They need to throw the DCEU in the trash for good and continue with the standalones, they are usually MUCH better

Ppl keep saying this but other than gal gadot being in other movies, it is a standalone, the movie is bad by itself

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s still connected to the trash heap of snyderverse though.
This is Jenkins vison, Snyder can't be blamed for everything

"Its horrible because we had to connect it to other movies"

What other movies?

She is doing star wars next which is another connected universe. So if she is going to make shytty movie because of a connected universe, they need to fire her now,

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disappointed in this shyt. How can the same team that put together the No Man's Land scene in the first movie put together that mall scene. They also wasted mando in this, and was it just me or was he fighting his accent the entire time. He just sounded strange.

Maybe it would have been better if somebody got them to cut about 45 minutes off the run time.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This janky stream is making me miss some things

Where did WW and Steve go to get that jet?

How did Lord take the security detail just by saying it? Did I miss a wish?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This janky stream is making me miss some things

Where did WW and Steve go to get that jet?

How did Lord take the security detail just by saying it? Did I miss a wish?
She just flashed her badge, walked through 2 sliding doors and onto an airbase field and hopped in a jet. Those wishes didnt make sense either. The Prince guy obviously wasn't cool with his security just walking off but they walked off anyway. I just don't get the wish dynamic of this movie. shyt was better explained in Wishmaster