KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
My bad about my Shadow King/Farouq reference. I thought the guy playing the Sultan was the same actor from Legion.
web_cast_navidnegahban_legion_570x698.jpg
That’s my guy right there. I have those glasses, but in tortoise shell.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It really has been an awful year in general for movies it's bad enough COVID has pushed back A LOT of release dates. To make matters worse the movies that have been pushed out for release ain't been that great. Before I saw WW84 it was New Mutants and it was decent nothing to write about.

This WW84 movie was lackluster and drawn out personally the shyt an insult to to most folks time.
One saving grace of new mutants was anya taylor who has charisma. Otherwise it was ait

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And why were all the men creeps and rapists?
Yo man that shyt was so overt and nuts. They had men basically being savages in every aspect of this shyt. That party looked like a rapist convention. How she run into the same drunk white man from the park on the corner running. That scenario didn't even make sense and the scene didn't either. The so called "diversity in this shyt was borderline offensive man. Someone said it perfectly on another board.

This film must hold some type of Guinness World Record for the highest number of token Black characters who literally do nothing but fill some weird-ass quota.

It was like some Karen in corporate said "They complained about the lack of diversity in the last one? fukk it. Put 1 Black extra on screen every 10 seconds."

And none of them have any speaking roles or names :stopitslime:

Like literally every single one is basically a human stage prop with a title:

-Pedestrian #5
-Amazonian #3
-Amazonian #4
-Cameraman w/ his back to the screen
-Army Trooper #4
-Homeless Guy
-Jogger In Park
-Cop #6
-Extremely Overweight Cop

That's not how you do diversity you c*nts :snoop:
:russ:
Pretty much

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Thinking about this movie again, why did they name the movie Wonder Woman 1984? The movie taking place in 1984 has no significance whatsoever. It didn't even really feel like the movie took place in the 80's outside of the hooptie ass cars :beli:

There wasn't even any 80's music in the movie either.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I liked that part :manny: They did it like that because she wished him away and she didn’t want to see it happen. I feel like people are panning this movie unnecessarily. A, it’s for girls and little kids, it’s not meant to be The Dark Knight and B, movies for dudes like Ant Man, Spider-Man and Guardians, can get picked apart the same way if you went in with the mindset to hate on it. There’s just as much stuff in those movies that are stupid. Cats need to go back and watch Spider-Man 3 :russ:

1-F44-DC2-B-3-A4-E-4189-8-C51-7-CFF93-B8-EACC.jpg

I'm not clowning WW84 b/c it isn't a Dark Knight or Ant-Man. I'm trippin' b/c the effort that was put into this movie wasn't good and they didn't even try to use any stories from the comics. If they did they went and pull some stories from the Wonder Woman comics from the 40's - 50's and if that was the case the script should have been thrown in the trash. I seen Shazam! when it first came out and it was done very good and that imo is more so a movie for kids than anything. You can even argue that Ant-Man is geared towards kids as well.

WB gave us a great film in Wonder Woman with the WW1 setting it's no excuse why the same couldn't be done with this movie.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I liked that part :manny: They did it like that because she wished him away and she didn’t want to see it happen. I feel like people are panning this movie unnecessarily. A, it’s for girls and little kids, it’s not meant to be The Dark Knight and B, movies for dudes like Ant Man, Spider-Man and Guardians, can get picked apart the same way if you went in with the mindset to hate on it. There’s just as much stuff in those movies that are stupid. Cats need to go back and watch Spider-Man 3 :russ:

1-F44-DC2-B-3-A4-E-4189-8-C51-7-CFF93-B8-EACC.jpg
:stopitslime:
No one ever said there haven’t been bad comic book movies. But this was Babbage. It’s a significant drop off from even the first film. And trying to pass it off as being for girls and little kids is a cop out. Why do you think they went for the 1984 angle? Just like Cpt. Marvel they went for the millennial nostalgia angle. This was absolutely supposed to be for a more mature crowd as well. And they failed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Not surprised one bit this was trash, what's surprising is most of yall admitting it...

The first one was borderline trash to but yall nerds bought into the feminist hype machine parroting it non stop...

Not sure what exactly could be so different this time for yall to realize this and don't care one bit to find out...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Maaaan the CGI with the acrobatics in the beginning was absolutely horrendous.

The only thing about the mall scene that bothered me was how long it was. I don’t know if it was Patty or somebody else behind the scenes but I’m almost positive someone said “Make her use the lasso more!”:pachaha:

There were like five instances where she could’ve stopped them dudes with a punch instead of doing all that extra shyt.

Nerdy and awkward geek befriends the super cool protagonist then gets superpowers and ends up turning against them. Sounds familiar...
960x0.jpg

:mjgrin:

I will give them credit though. The “nerdy girl gets a makeover which is essentially just a hair cut and removing her glasses” trope is straight of an ‘80s movie :pachaha:

Pedro Pascal was the clear standout and the best thing about this movie. No matter how many brehs try and convince me otherwise Gal Gadot is boring as fukk and a one note actress. That accent and her looks don’t make up for a lack of a personality.

But this movie had no right being 2 and half hours long.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thinking about this movie again, why did they name the movie Wonder Woman 1984? The movie taking place in 1984 has no significance whatsoever. It didn't even really feel like the movie took place in the 80's outside of the hooptie ass cars :beli:

There wasn't even any 80's music in the movie either.
Now that you mention it besides the mall scene, with Steve trying on clothes, and the Red Trans Am scene there was nothing really 80s about this at all.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Maaaan the CGI with this acrobatics in the beginning was absolutely horrendous.

The only thing about the mall scene that bothered me was how long it was. I don’t know if it was Patty or somebody else behind the scenes but I’m almost positive someone said “Make her use the lasso more!”:pachaha:

There were like five instances where she could’ve stopped them dudes with a punch instead of doing all that extra shyt.

Nerdy and awkward geek befriends the super cool protagonist then gets superpowers and ends up turning against them. Sounds familiar...
960x0.jpg

I will give them credit though. The “nerdy girl gets a makeover which is essentially just a hair cut and removing her glasses” trope is straight of an ‘80s movie :pachaha:
I hate to do this to em but regarding cgi
50760535513_e8ce6cae24_m.jpg

50761370332_99c6561ef0_c.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maaaan the CGI with the acrobatics in the beginning was absolutely horrendous.

960x0.jpg

But this movie had no right being 2 and half hours long.
BINGO. I said the shyt as soon as I saw it. Wiig was Maxwell Dillon and Aldrich Killian from Ironman 3
Aldrich_Killian_Earth-199999_from_Iron_Man_3_film_001.jpg