daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I thought the first movie was mid at best but it was saved by basically biting off the first Captain America movie. Maybe they should've continued biting off Cap with a Winter Soldier-esque sequel instead of this campy trash. :hhh:
I thought they would have been inspired by captain marvel and ragnarok, and some of that is in there, the execution fell short

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I thought they would have been inspired by captain marvel and ragnarok, and some of that is in there, the execution fell short

Gal isn't a good enough to pull off either of those films...she's nice to look at but a horrible leading actress.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, had a few hours to digest this. I feel the consensus of this thread is right, this movie isn't really good at all. Definitely a step down from the first movie.

I thought the first movie was mid at best but it was saved by basically biting off the first Captain America movie. Maybe they should've continued biting off Cap with a Winter Soldier-esque sequel instead of this campy trash. :hhh:

Not only did I feel they were biting Cap in this movie, but Barbara was like a mash-up of Jamie Foxx's Electro and the Winter Soldier. She gets strength but doesn't have any of Diana's technique and know-how, but she can whoop Diana's ass in a fight?

Watching this movie you can definitely tell it was made by nothing but white people who have a warped ass view of the world.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Movie was :unimpressed:as fukk to me.

Mando basically playing Latino Trump was exactly where I thought this would go.

I'm genuinely curious as to whether this would have hit a billion if theatres were open. The reviews weren't great but would name recognition have helped them out? :patrice:

As of right now, Sister Night is the top female DC hero on film though. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah, this wasn’t great...

very disappointing... granted it was free so I don’t want to be too harsh but the ending was stupid and the whole making wish thing was a miss too

having the entire world know to say “I rescind my wish” and actually doing it seemed like a reach as well

what a weird movie

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This was :trash: . It's been a terrible year for movies

it was OK. I felt like the wish stuff changed to fit the narrative, the fact that ole girl was wiping her ass after just getting powers was corny but in their defense maybe by wishing to be like Diana made her equally as good a fighter.

Max a white dad having a Asian son bothered me the whole time cause they never showed his mom.

The ending was weak and I didn’t care to see the OG Wonder Woman show up, that didn’t make up for anything

Yea I can’t think of one really good movie that came out this year.