Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This is the worst movie I've seen in a very long time.

Wow.

DCEU really is done after this.

I think that’s a stretch to say they are done

I think suicide squad is gonna be BIG

when the director said they changed the last minute, that must have been the addition of the scene at the end with gal gadot outside with the snow and the Christmas setup

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is misery i need the theatres open up again. Trying to watch this with family talking loud and drinking makes this a bad experience. Cant even hear all the dialogue.

Movie theatres are essential

I watched it in a theater room on a 100” screen with Dolby atmos while eating nachos. None of that helps , it was just an average at beat stupid action film. Comic book movies have come to far to still be making these cheesy simple as movies

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
As far as the ending

She really just lets Maxwell Lord go home. After he nearly pushed the world to the brink of nuclear war. :mindblown:? Even Barbara got a pass. If you wanna talk about it in super nerd terms - At the very least she should have gone to Arkham or Blackgate.

This is why Sister Night is that brehette. She stayed right in that phonebooth while Veidt rained frozen squids like bullets on The Seventh Kavalry, And Veidt still got arrested afterwards too for killing a shytload of people in the original book. And to top it off, it's pretty much certain that she'll be the new Dr. Manhattan. She goes through actual changes. The only difference Diana has at the end of the movie is that she can fly now.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This was :trash: . It's been a terrible year for movies

It really has been an awful year in general for movies it's bad enough COVID has pushed back A LOT of release dates. To make matters worse the movies that have been pushed out for release ain't been that great. Before I saw WW84 it was New Mutants and it was decent nothing to write about.

This WW84 movie was lackluster and drawn out personally the shyt an insult to to most folks time.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
those running scene looks kinda funny almost like some,,,,,, I got 39 minutes left so I guess I will finish off:scusthov:

tenor.gif
All of the effects were trash. It literally looked like someone just pasted her in front of a backdrop. Especially that Buzz Lightyear flying scene.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said wistfully in the distance when in actuality, dude is standing right there on the wall :laff:

Me and my brother were cracking up on that part. Whole movie is jokes :pachaha:

I liked that part :manny: They did it like that because she wished him away and she didn’t want to see it happen. I feel like people are panning this movie unnecessarily. A, it’s for girls and little kids, it’s not meant to be The Dark Knight and B, movies for dudes like Ant Man, Spider-Man and Guardians, can get picked apart the same way if you went in with the mindset to hate on it. There’s just as much stuff in those movies that are stupid. Cats need to go back and watch Spider-Man 3 :russ:

1-F44-DC2-B-3-A4-E-4189-8-C51-7-CFF93-B8-EACC.jpg