Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
well at a minimum reese and caitlin will get in there...possibly on different teams. But seriously aja will have a hard time being the face when she gets as many excuses as she does. As you can see angel and caitlin lose a game with them going off people say but they didnt win. When aja does it as decorated as she is people say well they dont have their other all star. And no its not fair faces of the league dont get that luxury. In the nba its always lebron didnt do enough whether ad is there or put up 10 pts.

And im not taking away from aja to say shes not the best. But it is weird to me how accepting everyone is to that teams situation when across most leagues the megastars get no excuses.

Rookie of the Year
2 x Defensive Player of the Year
2 x MVP
Is coming off back to back championships
Finals MVP
5 x all star
4 x all wnba (3 x 1st team)
3 x all defensive wnba (2 x 1st team)

And that’s what she’s done in her first 6 years. This is year 7 for her.

It’s called building a reputation.

Yall new nikkas coming in here judging EVERY player based off of the first 10 games of the most recent season is asinine and lazy.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So DiJonai called out CC on twitter

Shut her down in a tweet just like she do on the court :banderas:

Like I said if u gonna take that approach while playing in the WNBA of all places while everybody is being abused online in your name then good luck navigating through the league because that's definitely one way to alienate yourself.. not to mention this is the girlfriend of one of her teammates

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Shut her down in a tweet just like she do on the court :banderas:

Like I said if u gonna take that approach while playing in the WNBA of all places while everybody is being abused online in your name then good luck navigating through the league because that's definitely one way to alienate yourself.. not to mention this is the girlfriend of one of her teammates

I see it both ways, I get that CC wants to just hoop and all of that, I really do, I can relate, she ain’t ask for all this attention (well maybe she did signing them big ass shoe deals :russ:) and a toxic fanbase but at the same time, the other girls just wanna hoop too and they can’t because of the toxicity in the air, you do have an obligation to stand up for your teammates especially when you’re indirectly the reason why your teammates are getting harassed and ridiculed.

Would CC saying something stop her fanbase from making her the new right wing hero in American Sports? Probably not. Would her saying something stop her fans from harassing and being racist and homophobic towards other players? Probably not. Would her speaking up stop right wing media that probably don’t even watch the WNBA from being toxic online? Probably not. Why? Because cacs are hardheaded, and they’ve already made up their minds that the straight white midwestern girl will be the mascot for their bigotry.

That said, CC speaking out would at least show that she cares about her teammates, serious about being a leader and serious about making the league grow. Toxicity will always be there, it’s in every sport but being silent on all the negativity when it involves you is bad optics. If she don’t stand up for her teammates, the target on her back will get bigger, you thought the jealousy and envy was bad now? Just wait. I don’t think CC a bad person though, and I don’t agree with people trying to make her out to be a villain when she hasn’t done anything to warrant being a villain, but still, just an unfortunate situation.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She been waiting for this day. I'm not even mad.

It's a bad look when you consider that her teammate Aliyah Boston was run off social media by CC acolytes.

Bad look who gives a shyt. WNBA been doing it's thing for almost 30 years.

Most of the people shytting on the league for Clark don't fukk with the league anyway. So fukk em. :pacspit: