Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
well at a minimum reese and caitlin will get in there...possibly on different teams. But seriously aja will have a hard time being the face when she gets as many excuses as she does. As you can see angel and caitlin lose a game with them going off people say but they didnt win. When aja does it as decorated as she is people say well they dont have their other all star. And no its not fair faces of the league dont get that luxury. In the nba its always lebron didnt do enough whether ad is there or put up 10 pts.

And im not taking away from aja to say shes not the best. But it is weird to me how accepting everyone is to that teams situation when across most leagues the megastars get no excuses.
giphy.webp

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Like I said Caitlyn could easily come out and say something and dead this. Folks using her by proxy to shyt on black women and older players in the league

She dont want too, talking about she dont see it

They ran ya teammate off social media

Daps
Rookie of the Year
2 x Defensive Player of the Year
2 x MVP
Is coming off back to back championships
Finals MVP
5 x all star
4 x all wnba (3 x 1st team)
3 x all defensive wnba (2 x 1st team)

And that’s what she’s done in her first 6 years. This is year 7 for her.

It’s called building a reputation.

Yall new nikkas coming in here judging EVERY player based off of the first 10 games of the most recent season is asinine and lazy.
Look at lebrons reputation and it’s never enough. I get it but you know what I’m talking about.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did dude sit on this response for hours from the same media session?

Edit: this was apparently from a later media session

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Caitlyn jus tryna be shut and dribble about it all id so weird considering her teammates are getting harassed.

She shoulda stayed her Rick Owens ass in Iowa.