Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yup, these people are definitely mad she’s not dominating and coming to the realization she’s not the next Steph Curry.

Your favorite draft picks don't necessarily translate like you think they would.

Welcome to sports.

Last edited:
Daps

Yup, these people are definitely mad she’s not dominating and coming to the realization she’s not the next Steph Curry.

Welcome to sports.

She’s not easy on the eyes

She’s boring

She doesn’t interact with her teammates, or seem to like black people

Contrast that to this:

It’s not about race, it’s about personality, and marketability.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i try to stay out the CC and all the other stuff debates, but this was on my TL. i understand wanting to get her to talk
but multiple questions when its obvious she's not giving you anything gotta be tiring
Trotter is the same person that got in trouble with NFL about questioning Goodell

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
i try to stay out the CC and all the other stuff debates, but this was on my TL. i understand wanting to get her to talk
but multiple questions when its obvious she's not giving you anything gotta be tiring
Trotter is the same person that got in trouble with NFL about questioning Goodell

Damn bro actually mad me feel bad for her. You can see she hates it but don’t exactly know what to say without causing even more of a ruckus.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

this was an opportunity to condemn people using her name who spew bigotry and toxic rhetoric against her colleagues and she gave a copout answer that is only going to empower the maga crowd using her as an avatar even more, I guess she didn't wanna alienate them and lose the extra bag that comes with their "support" :mjpls:

there is no way she is unaware of the divisiveness going around, even if youre not on social media the shyt makes major national news cycles, you cant escape it even if you wanted to, and not to mention the man she wakes up next to every morning has also been caught liking several controversial of these posts she's supposedly unaware of

she's either going full MJ "republicans buy sneakers too" or she agrees with those people.. idk how this necessarily helps her navigate within the league but good luck

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
All Star vote is open

bw12XKj.png

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
she 22 years old she can easily come out against the hate. The narrative is the black lesbos are bullying the little white girl, they maga and the far right have latched on to her and everyone sees it. They actually saying that the league is racist against her

Aint take long for Brink to dead all that shyt with a couple statements. And she dont even got to go deep like brink did. HVL spoke up at LSU.

I mean at this point why aren't you trying to separate your name and image from those people

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
she 22 years old she can easily come out against the hate. The narrative is the black lesbos are bullying the little white girl, they maga and the far right have latched on to her and everyone sees it. They actually saying that the league is racist against her

Aint take long for Brink to dead all that shyt with a couple statements. And she dont even got to go deep like brink did. HVL spoke up at LSU.

I mean at this point why aren't you trying to separate your name and image from those people
They’re going to really hate Paige :mjlol:

She’s a lesbian and has a black family.