Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
All Star vote is open

bw12XKj.png
well at a minimum reese and caitlin will get in there...possibly on different teams. But seriously aja will have a hard time being the face when she gets as many excuses as she does. As you can see angel and caitlin lose a game with them going off people say but they didnt win. When aja does it as decorated as she is people say well they dont have their other all star. And no its not fair faces of the league dont get that luxury. In the nba its always lebron didnt do enough whether ad is there or put up 10 pts.

And im not taking away from aja to say shes not the best. But it is weird to me how accepting everyone is to that teams situation when across most leagues the megastars get no excuses.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well at a minimum reese and caitlin will get in there...possibly on different teams. But seriously aja will have a hard time being the face when she gets as many excuses as she does. As you can see angel and caitlin lose a game with them going off people say but they didnt win. When aja does it as decorated as she is people say well they dont have their other all star. And no its not fair faces of the league dont get that luxury. In the nba its always lebron didnt do enough whether ad is there or put up 10 pts.

And im not taking away from aja to say shes not the best. But it is weird to me how accepting everyone is to that teams situation when across most leagues the megastars get no excuses.
I thought the all star format was different because of the Olympics.

Isn't it Team USA vs Team WNBA???

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
i try to stay out the CC and all the other stuff debates, but this was on my TL. i understand wanting to get her to talk
but multiple questions when its obvious she's not giving you anything gotta be tiring
Trotter is the same person that got in trouble with NFL about questioning Goodell

Why feel bad? Her not shunning them means she agree with the fukkshyt

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
7:00 pm
Atlanta Dream - Indiana Fever
ESPN3 or Peachtree TV

7:00 pm
Seattle Storm - Dallas Wings
ESPN

10:00 pm
Las Vegas Aces - Phoenix MercuryAmazon

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Voted Angel , Collier , Big Stewie, Reese and Bonner Thomas for Front court

Aarike, Jewell Lloyd , Sabrina, CC for backcourt

Kelsey Plum :patrice: she should prolly that last spot.. Maybe? 🤔

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
i try to stay out the CC and all the other stuff debates, but this was on my TL. i understand wanting to get her to talk
but multiple questions when its obvious she's not giving you anything gotta be tiring
Trotter is the same person that got in trouble with NFL about questioning Goodell

It's obvious that she doesn't want to anger and lose a certain part of her fan base. She could've easily said "If you're watching me just to hate everyone else then I don't want you as a fan. There's no room for that in our game or any other sport."

Voted Angel , Collier , Big Stewie, Reese and Bonner Thomas for Front court

Aarike, Jewell Lloyd , Sabrina, CC for backcourt

Kelsey Plum :patrice: she should prolly that last spot.. Maybe? 🤔

It's USA v WNBA so the majority of those players are already playing on Team USA

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
she 22 years old she can easily come out against the hate. The narrative is the black lesbos are bullying the little white girl, they maga and the far right have latched on to her and everyone sees it. They actually saying that the league is racist against her

Aint take long for Brink to dead all that shyt with a couple statements. And she dont even got to go deep like brink did. HVL spoke up at LSU.

I mean at this point why aren't you trying to separate your name and image from those people
I agree but haven’t HVL and Brink been around black people their whole life? Plus anything she say won’t matter because then they’ll say the WNBA is making her say those things and be woke or whatever.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I wish yall would stop comparing Angel to Clark....There's no need to trash one when the other has a good game....I believe both players will be successful.

Disagree. Hate is stronger than love and stans are the most important fanbase for a league.