Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i try to stay out the CC and all the other stuff debates, but this was on my TL. i understand wanting to get her to talk
but multiple questions when its obvious she's not giving you anything gotta be tiring
Trotter is the same person that got in trouble with NFL about questioning Goodell

We gotta start realizing that some people just aren't on social media like that but just because she knows what's going on, it doesn't really mean she has to comment on it. You think Steph or Bron would get asked about what LeBronStan69 had to said online?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We gotta start realizing that some people just aren't on social media like that but just because she knows what's going on, it doesn't really mean she has to comment on it. You think Steph or Bron would get asked about what LeBronStan69 had to said online?
Correct

It's really dumb to penalize her for not addressing what dumb ass fans do online when dumb ass fans do dumb shyt online daily

All addressing it does is give them more power and a bigger platform to do dumber shyt

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Correct

It's really dumb to penalize her for not addressing what dumb ass fans do online when dumb ass fans do dumb shyt online daily

All addressing it does is give them more power and a bigger platform to do dumber shyt
Ain't nothing she can do about what's gwanin' in other player's comment section on IG. Saying she has the privilege to ignore online mess is ridiculous. Just because your chronically online ass can't log off :dahell: