Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The WNBA bytches have lost it :snoop:

First it was NOBODY WATCHES OUR GAME, WE NEED TO BE PAID BETTER

Now you got a white woman coming in who's brought more viewers than ever, bringing in more money than ever.. now it's WE DONT PLAY FOR MONEY, WE PLAY FOR LEGACY, OUR LEAGUE IS DIFFERENT.

smmfh.. I'm a supporter of women and women's sports, I have a daughter... So I'm not just hating from a man's perspective.. but this type of shyt turns off a lot of fans :snoop:

Got all these damn excuses to keep her off the national team.... It's just pathetic now. I'm just about done trying to support :snoop:

STFU

SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING WRONG

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Now you got a white woman coming in who's brought more viewers than ever, bringing in more money than ever.. now it's WE DONT PLAY FOR MONEY, WE PLAY FOR LEGACY, OUR LEAGUE IS DIFFERENT.

smmfh.. I'm a supporter of women and women's sports, I have a daughter... So I'm not just hating from a man's perspective.. but this type of shyt turns off a lot of fans :snoop:

Got all these damn excuses to keep her off the national team.... It's just pathetic now. I'm just about done trying to support :snoop:

She’s not even the best rookie in the WNBA rn and she’s not the only one bringing in viewers angel sell out crowds on the road too so does brink. If they put her on the team she not gonna play then the narrative is look they hating she should be playing 10 plus mins then it’s gonna turn into she should start because she’s the only reason anybody watches you gotta draw a line somewhere.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

What does that have to do with the Olympics?

Do you even know when the games are even being played :mjlol:

Ain’t nobody watching that shyt regardless.

Basically want you’re saying is fukk all of the WNBA games that are being played now. You was holding out for the Olympics to see if Clark was going to play, to start watching WNBA games.

It’s not the Olympic Committees job to sell an entire sports league to ONE COUNTRY. American women were playing overseas and getting money before the WNBA ever existed.

At the end of the day, Americans don’t fukk with certain sports. Period. And all the “marketing” bullshyt is leeches trying to make money off of a viral moment. If these new fans were that excited about women’s basketball and the WNBA, the Olympics wouldn’t matter. People don’t even take the time to learn the history of the league, or the players (past and present). Imagine a new NBA fan calling wizards Jordan old and washed up because he made the all star time in his final season and he’s a Kobe Stan.

Real fans who been following and supporting the WNBA before anybody knew who Clark was have been holding down the league since 96. Yall new nikkas can kick rocks. The game and level of talent will continue to evolved.

And the players only want REVENUE SHARING. The owners of some teams definitely make money, even if some of it is subsidized by the NBA, they pocket all of it.

They haven’t tried to market or expand until recently. But you wouldn’t know this since you are a Caitlin Clark clit rider.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Gotta work on ya troll game, bruh.