Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Tonight's matchup was a good one for Boston.....B..Jpnes is a 6'3 slow-footed center

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I mean, Boston took the team from 5 wins to 13 wins. With Caitlin being a “generational talent,” she could’ve helped take them from 13 wins to 20? Yet, they’re on pace to win maybe 9-10 games, which is a regression.

I say they need to figure out how to make it work. It’s not as if Caitlin is playing with a bunch of scrubs. Boston (14.5ppg and led WNBA in FG percentage), Mitchell (18.2ppg) and Smith (15.5ppg) all played better last season. This year, they’re averaging 10.3ppg, 15.2ppg and 11.8ppg respectively.
I say you trade Mitchell maybe draft Paige to help with CC? Or you can trade Smith or Boston and get Kiki.

Either way this is a clear regression with a very uncertain outlook, ESPN ran a article saying a Boston/Clark core are title winners by '28

Does Caitlin Clark + Aliyah Boston = future championship? WNBA history says yes

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Like I said then trade cc and put some pieces for her. Should be the easiest trade in the league teams would give up a lot
The Fever owners don't give a fuk about winning games. They'd rather lose and make millions than win and not make millions. It's all about money. People are paying top dollar just to see Clark turn the ball over and brick 3s. That's it. After 2 years, this shyt will die down and after her rookie contract if she still sucks, they won't be able to get rid of her for case of donuts from Krispy Kreme when that crazy 2027 draft class comes in.

Daps
The Fever owners don't give a fuk about winning games. They'd rather lose and make millions than win and not make millions. It's all about money. People are paying top dollar just to see Clark turn the ball over and brick 3s. That's it. After 2 years, this shyt will die down and after her rookie contract if she still sucks, they won't be able to get rid of her for case of donuts from Krispy Kreme when that crazy 2027 draft class comes in.
So assume she just won’t get better in all that time?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I mean, Boston took the team from 5 wins to 13 wins. With Caitlin being a “generational talent,” she could’ve helped take them from 13 wins to 20? Yet, they’re on pace to win maybe 9-10 games, which is a regression.

I say they need to figure out how to make it work. It’s not as if Caitlin is playing with a bunch of scrubs. Boston (14.5ppg and led WNBA in FG percentage), Mitchell (18.2ppg) and Smith (15.5ppg) all played better last season. This year, they’re averaging 10.3ppg, 15.2ppg and 11.8ppg respectively.

1. When you add a #1 picks, the other players stats are going to go down

2. Smith's stats are down but her percentages are up across the board

3. Mitchell is still putting up 15 ppg