Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can tell that is a shot she has never taken in her life. That's always going to be ALWAYS so she MUST get a non 3pt/layup shot in her repertoire . That will make thins so much easier.

And during training camp, her coach came out and said she was going to have to work on her midrange shot.

And people called on her to be fired.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And during training camp, her coach came out and said she was going to have to work on her midrange shot.

And people called on her to be fired.
She has to get a pull up middy and floater. Teams can hound her from three and then block her layup attempts. She needs to take 1 thousand of those in between shots a day during her month break when the Olympics are going on.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't put too much stock into Boston's performance.....Most of it came against Connecticut's backup post.....I want to see Boston do this consistently against the opposing team's starting center.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean, Boston took the team from 5 wins to 13 wins. With Caitlin being a “generational talent,” she could’ve helped take them from 13 wins to 20? Yet, they’re on pace to win maybe 9-10 games, which is a regression.

I say they need to figure out how to make it work. It’s not as if Caitlin is playing with a bunch of scrubs. Boston (14.5ppg and led WNBA in FG percentage), Mitchell (18.2ppg) and Smith (15.5ppg) all played better last season. This year, they’re averaging 10.3ppg, 15.2ppg and 11.8ppg respectively.
Indiana had zero spotlight last year. When you played them, it was just another wnba game in an empty arena with no fan/media fare. That team was able to sneak up on you.

Now when you face Indiana, you're playing in front of huge crowds and on national TV. Teams are obviously bringing there A game for the chance to show case what they can do and make a name for themselves. The record comparison is pointless when you consider those factors.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All I know is this.

Indiana has to go 11 - 16 the rest of the way in order to have a better record than last year.

She came to a team that improved from 5 wins to 13. She got 2 players who were all stars last year. Clark was supposed to be this offensive juggernaut, but the Fever are scoring LESS points per game than last year and their offense has gotten worse. Their two all stars have gotten worse.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Indiana had zero spotlight last year. When you played them, it was just another wnba game in an empty arena with no fan/media fare. That team was able to sneak up on you.

Now when you face Indiana, you're playing in front of huge crowds and on national TV. Teams are obviously bringing there A game for the chance to show case what they can do and make a name for themselves. The record comparison is pointless when you consider those factors.
This is another factor. Clark has had some big games and some duds but she's use to this. Boston only been eating against backups and it seems like the spotlight is too bright right now. There's some talent there but the coach is gonna have to get those two to work.

Mitchell just be chucking, she's never been on a winning WNBA team before.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is another factor. Clark has had some big games and some duds but she's use to this. Boston only been eating against backups and it seems like the spotlight is too bright right now. There's some talent there but the coach is gonna have to get those two to work.

Mitchell just be chucking, she's never been on a winning WNBA team before.
They also needs to make some lineup changes. That Lexie Hull chick is 6'1 and looks pretty mobile and can hit a three. The coach should player her with Clark and see if she can eat off of the gravity Clark provides. She can't be any worse defensively than their other guards/forwards.

Daps
All I know is this.

Indiana has to go 11 - 16 the rest of the way in order to have a better record than last year.

She came to a team that improved from 5 wins to 13. She got 2 players who were all stars last year. Clark was supposed to be this offensive juggernaut, but the Fever are scoring LESS points per game than last year and their offense has gotten worse. Their two all stars have gotten worse.
you cant even give me a system from last year that didnt consist of give to boston or give it mitchell. Its clear mitchell is not used to any type of organized offense at least any ive seen this year on this team and boston likes to play one way. They didnt get worse because from what i hear a lot of their wins came late last year against tanking teams and teams that already had the playoffs locked. You can stop the narrative now

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
This is gonna be a shyt show :mjlol::francis:

There's a chance that a bunch of rookies are gonna play over a deserving player lol

kate martin would be getting the most votes on the aces even if their stars werent automatically on the olympic team :lolbron:
this would be a good year to implement a rising stars challenge

Daps
They also needs to make some lineup changes. That Lexie Hull chick is 6'1 and looks pretty mobile and can hit a three. The coach should player her with Clark and see if she can eat off of the gravity Clark provides. She can't be any worse defensively than their other guards/forwards.
the only issue with that is shes a career 21% 3 pt shooter. She airballs as much as she hits. If you leave hull in there long enough you will see why she is on the bench. Her defense is decent because she seems to care more about that side than most on the team.