Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Boston looks so much better with CC on the bench. Really makes you wonder how she plays so bad with the so called great passer.

Boston was an all star STARTER.. and rookie of the year.

But since nobody watched or cared, Boston has became a scapegoat.

Clark doesn't make players around her better, and for her entire career, coaches let her do whatever she wanted. She's and free reign.

AND for the 10000 time, Clark isn't use to playing with a lot of black players.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Clark doesn't make players around her better, and for her entire career, coaches let her do whatever she wanted. She's and free reign.

Big 10 needed realignment bad, just cause of this alone @DropTopDoc @smitty22 @Silkk

Daps
Boston looks so much better with CC on the bench. Really makes you wonder how she plays so bad with the so called great passer.
It’s because she gets to play the post like she wants to when Caitlin isn’t in. It’s hit or miss for me I don’t think you can build. A dynamic offense around that but you gotta choose between them. Maybe they should train Caitlin if they Boston to be the piece but it can’t be both

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It’s because she gets to play the post like she wants to when Caitlin isn’t in. It’s hit or miss for me I don’t think you can build. A dynamic offense around that but you gotta choose between them. Maybe they should train Caitlin if they Boston to be the piece but it can’t be both
It's on the coach. When Clark is in they want Boston to be Chris Webber when her skillset is just a standard back to the basket player. But they weren't a good team either last year just feeding her so we already know how that goes.

BUT allowing her to build those skills in pick and roll, dribble hand-offs, and cutting isn't gonna hurt.

This team ain't gonna be winning for a few years so they might as well work things out now and stack picks like every other good team in the league :yeshrug:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I agree with you 1000% also the style of offense ran at Iowa hindered any growth she should’ve had and now it’s showing up

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ITS THE WNBA....

THE BEST PLAYERS HAVE
ALWAYS BEEN BIGS
:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You definitely can with the right coaching Boston down low opens up the game for Caitlin

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are so focused on Clark....That you skipped over the other post player getting benched...Smith only played 19 minutes......It's much easier to feed 1 post player as opposed to 2.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It's on the coach. When Clark is in they want Boston to be Chris Webber when her skillset is just a standard back to the basket player. But they weren't a good team either last year just feeding her so we already know how that goes.

BUT allowing her to build those skills in pick and roll, dribble hand-offs, and cutting isn't gonna hurt.

This team ain't gonna be winning for a few years so they might as well work things out now and stack picks like every other good team in the league :yeshrug:
I also don’t understand why they rarely call any post ups for her with Caitlin in. I understand “entertainment” but she’s ain’t playing against slow footed white girls in the big ten no more that slip screen bs is a disaster

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps

this is 100% the truth. I keep telling these mfers that boston and mitchell were all stars. Now the Kaitlin klark klique are making it seem as if they are garbage.