Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
CC/Indiana actually needs help tho :manny:

Clark and Bueckers play the same position :mindblown:

Bueckers is a pure point guard, and probably would’ve made the exact same roster a playoff team if you took Clark out and put her in.

She has better handles and looks to get her teammates involved first.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
this is 100% the truth. I keep telling these mfers that boston and mitchell were all stars. Now the Kaitlin klark klique are making it seem as if they are garbage.
We're not about to sit here and act like Aaliyah hasn't been bricking open layups all season...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ima give y'all the truth.

CC will never work out.
Her skills are too far behind.

Everytime people say this just her rookie season, and she'll be fine... I'm like:what:

Do you see the way she dribbles. Smh

If they want to help that girl. You bring her in off the bench.

For 2 reasons.
1) it's hard to tell how much she's hurting the team on offense and defense.
2) off the bench, she'll be able to get a feel for them game by watching it. Then come in and try to be a spark plug. If her shot is falling and she's not turning the ball over, u keep her in.
If it's not falling or she's coughing the ball up, u sit her.

This way you can see how much her style of play is hurting the team.
And she'll learn how important being efficient is because if she's not being efficient, she'll be back on the bench

This is what normally would happen to any other player. But they can't do it with her.

Somebody said trade her. That would be a smart idea if you want to win. But bad idea for the fan base

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

So basically, this tweet is saying that the Las Vegas Aces attendance is up because of a player who hasn’t played in Vegas.

And all the other teams Indiana hasn’t played are going to games because of her :mjlol: ok.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just look at the comments in that video. CC stans toxic as fukk. This gremlin is literally the Eminem of the WNBA with all her stans

That’s why I’m rooting for her to fail. They league doesn’t need those type of fans.

The media only cares about making money. The WNBA and the players as well as fans who don’t drink the kool aid are trying to preserve the integrity of the game.

And people who keep bringing up the players not making money are only complimenting them because the fact that all of them have played this long making little in salary and flying commercial speaks to how they play for the love of the sport and competition. Some of them literally play year round.

So the arrogance and disrespect these new “fans” and showing is disgusting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

CLARK IS SUPPOSED
TO BE ONE OF THOSE PIECES

:devil:
:evil:

All hype and no substance at this point. Her game and style of play has been sheltered since high school. And like I said before, the green light she got at Iowa was never going to transition into the WNBA. No teammate is going to allow one player to shoot 30 times a game.

And it's obvious her style of play doesn't make players better and it damn sure doesn't translate to wins.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Just look at the comments in that video. CC stans toxic as fukk. This gremlin is literally the Eminem of the WNBA with all her stans
And this is why I feel bad for her. It’s not her doing, she just shuts up and dribble. Her fans and Stephen A. Smith are the ones.