Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Boston was an all star STARTER.. and rookie of the year.

But since nobody watched or cared, Boston has became a scapegoat.

Clark doesn't make players around her better, and for her entire career, coaches let her do whatever she wanted. She's and free reign.

AND for the 10000 time, Clark isn't use to playing with a lot of black players.
ehhh I disagree with that

Clark played 3 seasons with Monica Czinano and made her a All American and All Big Ten Center

Boston is a much better version of Czinano, and should be playing better with Clark. I think its just chemistry and lack of practice time
They'll get it together

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I also don’t understand why they rarely call any post ups for her with Caitlin in. I understand “entertainment” but she’s ain’t playing against slow footed white girls in the big ten no more that slip screen bs is a disaster
The 3 off of the screen is damn near dead. It only works against the Sparks and Mystics cuz they are fukin garbage too(Don't know how the Aces lost that game last night, shyt..). If you hedge the screen and trap her, she's clueless. Clark was so goddamn terrified of the sun tonight, she shot an airball 4 feet from the basket. Big Ten passes and handles don't work in the WNBA and I tried to tell these looney mfers that

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I also don’t understand why they rarely call any post ups for her with Caitlin in. I understand “entertainment” but she’s ain’t playing against slow footed white girls in the big ten no more that slip screen bs is a disaster
They're running this predictable stack motion offense that looks good when it works but is easily stopped against better teams.

Honestly, I'd just run a two man with Clark and Boston and tell Mitchell to chill on the corners with Smith :francis:

No one is actually blocking Clark's shot from 3 in middy. She just gotta be more efficient. And Boston gotta get more aggresive and just call for that thing.

Let them get there shyt in at this point.

Daps
I’ll let yall have with hyping up Boston but she doesn’t look too different from last year outside of not really having a motor this season. Compared to other bigs I don’t really see a lot but if yall do and Indiana does than just trade cc at this point.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So you would build a team around Boston?
I mean, Boston took the team from 5 wins to 13 wins. With Caitlin being a “generational talent,” she could’ve helped take them from 13 wins to 20? Yet, they’re on pace to win maybe 9-10 games, which is a regression.

I say they need to figure out how to make it work. It’s not as if Caitlin is playing with a bunch of scrubs. Boston (14.5ppg and led WNBA in FG percentage), Mitchell (18.2ppg) and Smith (15.5ppg) all played better last season. This year, they’re averaging 10.3ppg, 15.2ppg and 11.8ppg respectively.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I don't want to hear anything else about Caitlyn Clark being on an Team USA until she improves her handles and learns how shoot over women taller than 5'2 :skip:
you would not believe some of the arguments I've had with these 1 month WNBA fans the past week. If I posted transcripts, you'd swear I was lying. One bytch said they didn't want clark on the team because she's white and straight. I informed her that Ionscu was married. She didn't know who that was or why it was relevant to the conversation. I informed her that Ionescu was a white woman with a husband that plays for the USA team. Another idiot said that they should take Griner off the team and replace her with Clark. I asked him, "So you want Clark to play center?". Trust me, there is a LONG list of silly shyt these mfers have been saying :russ:

Daps
I mean, Boston took the team from 5 wins to 13 wins. With Caitlin being a “generational talent,” she could’ve helped take them from 13 wins to 20? Yet, they’re on pace to win maybe 9-10 games, which is a regression.

I say they need to figure out how to make it work. It’s not as if Caitlin is playing with a bunch of scrubs. Boston (14.5ppg and led WNBA in FG percentage), Mitchell (18.2ppg) and Smith (15.5ppg) all played better last season. This year, they’re averaging 10.3ppg, 15.2ppg and 11.8ppg respectively.
I mean I see that but it’s still a bottom team and she looks like she has regressed this year even when she gets to play her game. It’s looks like it’s like the coach doesn’t know what to do